Hi everyone!

shetland

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am so new to this and have been told that this is a real good site to not only see realy big cocks but talk to people and see what is going on in the world.
I am a 40 yr. old man living in the Northwest. I have been in a wonderful relationship for 14 yrs. My husband and I are both members of this site now, he finaly talked me into getting on and posting a new thread. I'm new at this so bear with me!:rolleyes: Is there anyone out there, gay or straight, that doesn't like sex with a big cock? I know that my husband has one and mine isn't anything to shake a stick at (7.5x6). There are so many people out there, it seems, that are ashamed of the beauty of the male form and the penis, I think they are just lying to them selves.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
shetland said:
Is there anyone out there, gay or straight, that doesn't like sex with a big cock? I know that my husband has one and mine isn't anything to shake a stick at (7.5x6).

Welcome, Shetland! Does that mean that he's hung like a horse and you like a pony?

You have now passed your requisite bad intro joke, please move on into the other parts of the forum. :rolleyes: :tongue: