Hi Everyone!!!

nat_t86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Everyone, this forum is amazing! I'm Natalia, I just turned 21 and though I'm kinda shy to admit it in real life, I think I'm a size queen.. LOL. I love partying and dancing and I'm taking business in school. I've taught choregraphy before too.. so if you can dance, you'd love me.. and if you can't dance, you'd still love me cause I can teach you ;) LOL.

Anywho.. about big dicks... I luv the feel of a long thick cock deep inside me rubbing against my vaginal walls. I always think the thicker the better, but long and thick is even BETTER.

I'd love to chat and interact with some new and hot hung men on this forum, so drop me a line if you'd like to chat on msn sometime.

Thankies!

Natalia

Aloha!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aloha!

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who'd like to talk to you about (It took me four tries to spell that right...my fingers aren't working tonight) all sorts of phalli....

Woo! Dancing! Hehehe...I only swing dance...me doing hip-hop is like...The King doing rap...anywho, I like dancing...except the polka...ew...and the merenge (Spelling?)...Any who, I can't say I dislike dancing...

Welcome to the site, by the way :tongue:

nat_t86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lmao... don't worry hun.. i've taught ppl dancing who wouldn't have ever thought they could actually dance.

and thankies... i'm really enjoying this site so far! :)

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can MOVE for a big guy...but I would happy for some expert advice ;)

Welcome :)

...OB

nat_t86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL.. for sure! I feel so intimidated here LOL... tiny lil' me over here (i'm only 5'4 LOL), and all these big monster dick boys all around LOL!

I'd love to chat and interact with some new and hot hung men on this forum, so drop me a line if you'd like to chat on msn sometime.

Thankies!

Natalia

Hi there and welcome

i am always up for a chat so just pm me if ya interested

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Nat, welcome to the site.Regarding the dancing,I'm 6' 3'' tall and think that I'd look too ridiculous to describe if I attempted it so a rhythmically tapped foot is as far as I go.
Unless I'm very,very,drunk. :biggrin1:

nat_t86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol u all are too silly :p

does anyone have a webcam and wanna chat on msn?! send me a private message if u do :)