Hi everyone!

SwordSwallower

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm kind of a newbie here, so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a married bisexual male, 45, living in Oklahoma. I've met some very friendly folks since I joined, and I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome! Aside from 'sword-swallowing' (which I've become quite skilled at, thanks to my wife's coaching!), I also enjoy the outdoors, motorcycling (I have a Suzuki Boulevard C90), football (NFL and College), and love spending time in New Orleans, which is one of our favorite places in the world! That sums me up I guess, in a nutshell. Hope I get a chance to meet many more of you!

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You and your wife sound like fun people. If you love New Orleans, you both would love Key West. A very open city that accepts sword swallowers with open arms. Hope to meet you in here soon!

MclLau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is amazing. You could 'shaft' yourself because of your wife's training. And you love that.

Is your wife tolerable knowing that you 'shafted' someone else and being 'shafted' in return with a penis? Have a good time!

SwordSwallower

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You and your wife sound like fun people. If you love New Orleans, you both would love Key West. A very open city that accepts sword swallowers with open arms. Hope to meet you in here soon!

I'd love to visit Key West. Sounds like our kind of place! Do you ever visit make it to New Orleans for Mardi Gras? We'll be there! Look forward to chatting with you!:biggrin1: