Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BillyPilgrimOD, Jan 17, 2007.

1. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 30 years old, happily married to a lovely 24-year-old woman. We are completely monogamous, so I'm not here cruising or anything, but I thought I would join because I do indeed have a large penis, and discussions about sexual health and other related issues with folks like me would be interesting. Maybe entertaining, too :).

Last time my better half measured me, it was about 9 1/2 inches (24 cm) long, and as far as girth, well the Trojan Magnums are too tight, so I have to use the Magnum XLs (my wife's on birth control, but sometimes you're out camping and don't want to make a mess ;) ). Flaccid and cold I'm about 5 inches.

I grew up rather sheltered sexually; I knew the mechanics of how things worked, and knew that I really wanted to do it, but I didn't realize the gift I had been given until I was 13. At a music camp, a high school senior saw me in the shower and freaked out. He ran back to my room and insisted my roommates show him where I kept the "growth hormones." He told me someday I'd make some girl scream.

It's interesting the reaction you get in locker rooms from other men and from women when they see it for the first time. I've been nicknamed "Horse," women have said things like "be still my beating heart," or just simply "It's f**king HUGE." All very gratifying and ego-boosting, let me tell you. Gay men have been very direct with me, and while I'm not interested, it is nice to be appreciated.

My wife definitely appreciates me, and will sometimes drop hints about my "condition" around others. Also through skinny-dipping with friends, those close to us do know about it. She says she doesn't mind being envied by other women. I guess you could say I'm pretty lucky :)

Anyway, I'm glad this site exists, and I hope to join in some interesting discussion.

-Roger

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Welcome to the board. :)

3. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

There are STR8 guys in Chicago?

Welcome - I am sure you will have fun and add to it.

4. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG

5. diggita

diggita Member

Albums:
    welcome... lets see some pics :)

6. chicagosam

Gold Member

Yes, LP—there are straight guys in Chicago. What is this thing tonight about being in Chicago! Damn! I'm a pillar of virtue just liike Novice! No cheap piece of meat here! And, yes, LP, if memory serves correct, you have been a straight guy in Chicago too, you big old bag of Brit!

Anyhow, welcome to LPSG, Roger the Shrubber! Great to have you with us. Ignore LP!

7. viking1

Gold Member

Welcom to the community! Enjoy your stay.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Roger.

9. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Welcome, Roger.
    I hope you enjoy LPSG.

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy our um... conversations/rants you know what I mean.

11. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'll think about it. I'm not going to do anything to compromise my anonymity here :smile:

12. lpsg user

lpsg user New Member

Welcome aboard roger the str8
    you shall enjoy here

Draft saved Draft deleted