Hi everyone

SaralovesBBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi new member here,

Me and my partner are looking to get into the sharing business. Looking for Sara to get some big cock hopefully :) We are both on board with the idea.

She has massive tits btw :p

We are gonna get whatsapp or kik as she would like to talk before hand etc to get to know whoever it might be.

Hope to become a part of this community.

Thanks
SaralovesBBC

NorthernerWI

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi new member here,

Me and my partner are looking to get into the sharing business. Looking for Sara to get some big cock hopefully :) We are both on board with the idea.

We are gonna get whatsapp or kik as she would like to talk before hand etc to get to know whoever it might be.

Thanks
SaralovesBBC
Welcome! I can help if need be.

bigmanfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well this big ol' homo is going to be of no earthly use to you but welcome, I hope you have a great time here.

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi new member here,

Thanks
SaralovesBBC
my gf and I are already in this life style. We love it. I know your looking for huge I guess. No joke my bf has 12.5" x 7",and hard as a rock. We are both kinda short. I am only 5'0",103 lbs,20yo and a smoking 34D 21 34. Tom is one in a million at only 5'8" 140 lbs NO GAMES, We are safe and super clean. Will we wo stats?rk out? What are you 2

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome!!
I am serious about comparing. Never seen one as HUGE as mine before and your the only one that cums close to my size. My gf works for Delta so we can fly for free. If u want to put some money on it we can or the winner fucks the shit out of his gfs pussy. Tell your gf I am bringing the lube or if she has some fine. Aqua lube works best for mine. We are close ,in size, but I have NEVER been beaten in a cock contest. Tie breaker will be size of our nuts or the amount of cum we can shoot Think you can handle it?

SaralovesBBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my gf and I are already in this life style. We love it. I know your looking for huge I guess. No joke my bf has 12.5" x 7",and hard as a rock. We are both kinda short. I am only 5'0",103 lbs,20yo and a smoking 34D 21 34. Tom is one in a million at only 5'8" 140 lbs NO GAMES, We are safe and super clean. Will we wo stats?rk out? What are you 2

12 inches? As if lol

Reactions: 1019487

Reactions: SaralovesBBC

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi new member here,

Thanks
SaralovesBBC
Welcome, I'm white but have a pretty enormous cock and have a Beautiful busty wife, we love to swap, swing etc

Reactions: SaralovesBBC