Hi everyone

Scott11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone-

I've been around here a few days and I am looking forward to sharing and learning about the problems, pleasures, remedies, and stories of being both blessed and cursed with a huge cock like I have. Some people don't realize that a massive piece down there is with you 24/7/365, and can be a problem at so many different times, not to mention embarrassing, especilly when you are younger and don't know what to do.

I find that regular clothing is a problem, and I can't wear bluejeans unless I want to be obvious about it, which isn't often. Forget wearing boxers, and forget speedos too. Another problem is sitting down to go to the bashroom.

I am a nudist so when that's the case things are mostly OK, until someone sees me who hasn't seen it before. I'm old enough that I have learned how to deal with it, but new suggestions regarding trying to be modest would be appreciated.

Have a great day.

Scott

Media
new suggestions regarding trying to be modest would be appreciated.
If you don't mind going nude, you shouldn't mind wearing blue jeans, boxers, or Speedos. Seems you have been handed a gift, Scott. Enjoy it and show it off. If people stare, it is their problem, not yours. Welcome to LPSG! Sam

Scott11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Sam-

I love being nude, and I am very at ease when people want to see it or play with it. I love playing with it too. It takes a lot of effort to get it fully hard, because it requires so much blood to fill it up, but once I realize some one is really enjoying looking at it or touching it, then it takes care of itself. It's when it gets hard at an inapproprite time that things get dicey. That why I don't wear jeans, because if someone stares at it, I'd like to let them enjoy it, and I start getting excited and feeling sexy, but that is often at a party or a bar or some other public place, and when it is hard it is impossible to hide. Trust me, put a huge cucumber in your pants and see what happens...it can be very embarrassing.