Hi Everyone

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You and the many others here, afflicted with "large penis syndrome", have my sincerest and deepest sympathy, and all my heartfelt support! I feel your "pain" so intimately, deeply and extensively, that it becomes my pain!

If you need a helping hand to lift IT, re-arrange IT, or rub IT with a soothing salve, I'll be there to share and lighten your burden! Or maybe your large penis suffers from a deep rooted complex? Count on me to get down on my knees and on it's level, my 2 eyes to it's one cylcopsean slit. And not just paying lip service to IT, mind you, but giving IT true and deep oral support, to assist IT in dealing with those painful and lingering childhood and adolescent traumas!

Maybe we could even do a fundraiser or a telethon, eh:wink:??? What do you think?

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmmm... yummy. I'm glad I added that 1% now ! ;-)

Sure, you're quite welcum! I just couldn't resist, replying to your lead, with my tongue planted firmly in my cheek! Then again, it was probably something all together longer, thicker, and stiffer, planted in my cheek(s)(any of them!), that inspired that response! Happy trails, stud:biggrin1:!

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You and the many others here, afflicted with "large penis syndrome", have my sincerest and deepest sympathy, and all my heartfelt support! I feel your "pain" so intimately, deeply and extensively, that it becomes my pain!

If you need a helping hand to lift IT, re-arrange IT, or rub IT with a soothing salve, I'll be there to share and lighten your burden! Or maybe your large penis suffers from a deep rooted complex? Count on me to get down on my knees and on it's level, my 2 eyes to it's one cylcopsean slit. And not just paying lip service to IT, mind you, but giving IT true and deep oral support, to assist IT in dealing with those painful and lingering childhood and adolescent traumas!

Maybe we could even do a fundraiser or a telethon, eh:wink:??? What do you think?

Oh, and I nearly forgot the most common and debilitating of maladies that afflicts large penises...large penis depression! There's nothing more tragic than seeing a large penis that just lies there, flopped out and drooping on top of a leg, despondent, with it's head hung way down! Sad! But with the help of a well-trained large penis motivational trainer/ care-giver/ work-out partner(oh, I have Large Penis Support materials available for $19.95 plus shipping!) and proper and regular dosages of TLC and the prescribed remedies described in depth in my literature, even the droopiest, floppiest, most lethargic and despondent of large penises will be standing up proud, tall and erect once again, before IT can say it's daily self-affirmation of, "I'm a large penis and people really like me!" "A lot!" You got to love an upbeat, perky, playful, large penis:tongue: !