Hi Everyone!

killermiller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Brittany, 21 years old, and a student down here at the University of Florida. Long (lol sorry about the pun) story short, my new boyfriend is hung really well - over 10" - and by far the biggest I've ever had (before him, the biggest was only about 6"). I'm a totally unabashed bisexual and have been dating girls almost exclusively for the last couple of years, so the combination of his size and the amount of time since I've had a penis in me is causing a little...discomfort, shall we say. One quick Google search for "sex with a big penis" later, and here I am! I've been looking through the galleries and women's section a little bit, and I can see that if I can't find help here, I won't be able to find help anywhere!

killermiller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome! I do actually have some pics of his package, but I'm not sure that he'd be my boyfriend much longer if I shared them without him knowing :p He's not quite as exhibitionist as I am. I'll definately try to get him on here, though - I think he could learn a thing or two here.