Hi Everyone!

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey!
I'm bboy24 or Joe, whichever one y'all prefer to call me. It's been a while since I've posted a "hey this is me" intro letter on a forum so I'll tell you a little about me. I am an actor in the Denver metro area, though I have done some auditions in LA. I hope to have a professional acting career someday. I am a bboy-in case you couldn't tell by my name and I am 20 years old.
I would like to get a degree in criminal justice-that's one of the degrees I'm pursuing right now-and think it would be really cool to be a profile for the FBI and work with the cops catching pedophiles online. I would also like to attend the Institute For Advance Study of Human Sexuality to get a degree as a sexologist.
Currently I train cops on how to deal with people in crisis situations-very exciting.
I am also a writer. I write plays, poems, short stories and erotica. My first short story is being published this fall by Alyson Books. Very cool!
Anything else? Just ask. I"m pretty much an open book.
Hope to meet some cool people here.
Later

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to the group, Joe! Sounds like you are a busy guy...Hope you have some time to spend here...:smile: Enjoy LPSG!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Joe, thanks for sharing a bit more about yourself. So we can ask anything? Why is it that you are so talented, you clearly have a brain and you use it well, yet you aren't posting?

Post DAMNIT!!! :eek:)