Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just figured I'd take a sec to introduce myself. I'm a decent sized guy naturally 6-6.5 soft by 6 and 8.5-9.5 hard.

I'm into silicone and just got my first injections in the UK. I'm planning on getting freaky huge and love to meet other guys who have silicone or like it on other guys.

Before the flaming starts, if you don't like silicone please just don't comment. If I wanted to hear a biased opinion against it I'd ask for it. We all have our own things we do to alter our bodies and whether that be diet, cigarettes, roids, saline, stretching, pumping, or silicone there is something good and bad to be argued about it all.

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with doing what you want to your body and I like silicone and love it when other guys enjoy it with me.

I've currently got 320 ml silicone in my balls which has gotten them to 1 full foot around hanging and 20 in my cock which just added a little extra. I'm hoping to go back for more soon!

I hope to have fun sharing with you all.

pleasureboy

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL thanks man. I'm not huge but I actually have never been with a guy who was bigger than me....need to remedy that ;)

I know I don't need to get bigger, but the huge freaky size, shape and feel of silicone is something I really love. I think the main deal with silicone is should be an enhancement to a package you already love. If you're trying to create size where there just is none, you'll never be happy with it.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the welcomes guy and for the gret pms.

Feel free to chat me up or ask anythinng you want. I love the silicone and am more than happy to chat about it. And yeah, it feels grrrreeeattt!!!!

Anybody else out there juiced?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great package - and a very impressive sight! I'm not into silicone, but I pump my balls to that size, and I know just what you mean when you say "it feels grrrreeeattt!". I use Pumptoys "Long Johnny" (9"x4") for the whole cock&balls package and can only say that those who haven't tried it don't know what they're missing.