Hi Everyone..

zeeeena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. First I want to say thank you to all of you men who have posted pics of your beautiful cocks.. I am in awe. Wow. I just kind of stumbled onto this site a few days ago and I have to admit I love it. I live in California, in a little town that nobody's probably heard of in the central valley. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 - 17 year olds.. The other's have left the nest. I'm married, and well we won't go into that.. hahaha. (If he found out I was snooping around on this site, he would probably be mad.. lol big surprise there. :ziplip:) Anyway I just wanted to say to everyone and let you know that I do enjoy this site very much. Kinda like a fantasyland for me. Have a great week everyone! :wave2:

wizard79

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi. First I want to say thank you to all of you men who have posted pics of your beautiful cocks.. I am in awe. Wow. I just kind of stumbled onto this site a few days ago and I have to admit I love it. I live in California, in a little town that nobody's probably heard of in the central valley. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 - 17 year olds.. The other's have left the nest. I'm married, and well we won't go into that.. hahaha. (If he found out I was snooping around on this site, he would probably be mad.. lol big surprise there. :ziplip:) Anyway I just wanted to say to everyone and let you know that I do enjoy this site very much. Kinda like a fantasyland for me. Have a great week everyone! :wave2:

hi & nice to welcome u here!
take ur time on the site and get lots of fun!!:smile:
cheers

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live in California, in a little town that nobody's probably heard of in the central valley.
Welcome to another central valley resident! Yes, I have heard of Merced! Have actually even been there once for a tourism conference.

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to another central valley resident! Yes, I have heard of Merced! Have actually even been there once for a tourism conference.

I love the irony that they have a tourism conference in a place even the locals thinks is unremarkable :biggrin1:

bobo9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Velkommen! Um Er, that's from the north central part of our country....
Lovely pics.
I understand what you say about the other half, if my wife knew I was lurking here she would have a conniption fit.
She wouldn't chew my ass, she'd chew around it til it fell out!

Have fun checking these folks out.
They're a good bunch.

The Bobes

8wayup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome, seriously hot one!
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
:flowers1: