Hi eveyone! from Just_Little_Me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Just_Little_Me, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Just_Little_Me

Just_Little_Me New Member

Hi, Just want to introduce myself

I'm a 27 y/o girl from Canberra Australia. I thought i'd join up as my current man has parts of my body at there limits, so best to get some help before I do myself some damage...lol

I'm very little, 5'4, and 46kg's, I'm very into fitness and yoga, but my streaches hav'nt helped me enough! my guy is very, very (sweet, kind, charming..) and absolutly huge down there!

So anyone out there, would love to hear from you

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

welcome, be well.

3. mariamluvsEMbig

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome best advice I can offer is plenty of time and maybe some lube
    make sure you have plenty of foreplay too

5. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Welcome! Check out the pics in my gallery & tell me what you think.

6. D_Skamall Skidmarx

D_Skamall Skidmarx New Member

7. Dicklicker1

Dicklicker1 Member

Albums:
    Awe shuck........, where's the pictures.
    Stretching and bending does help but my name will make it disappear.

Love you darling and welcome to the group!

8. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    it would probubly be helpful if you tell us what you have tried so far
    just stretching with yoga right?

9. Just_Little_Me

Well, I guess i'm just not quite relaxed enough yet, we have tried everything, lots of lube, different lubes, long stimulation, being careful... but he is very big! i guess it looks like I must say just how big... he's just under 11inches, and over 6.5inches around.. I could'nt belive it at first, I always thought guys were lying if they said they were even 3/4 of that size!

So now im happy with my guy, but sex with him scares the sh*t out of me! and anal is soooooo out of the question, something I did enjoy with others, And he has asked me to try.... :frown1:

10. Just_Little_Me

Hi.

I just thought i'd say since I last posted a few hours ago, I told my b/f about this site, he knows i'm worried about his size, we just had sex again, and I think me being tence about this makes him even bigger and more turned on, he was so big tonight, we still had fun, but now it hurts for me to even walk around!

I don't know what to do!

I would love to be able to wake up tomorrow, and know that he can pound me all he wants all morning, and not have this worry...

...There is such a thing as too big! I hate my life atm! but I love my guy

11. Gibson

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry to hear that, sometimes people just aren't sexually compatible. If he can't learn to go very easy and slowly with you, having sex could become a rift in your good relationship. They say sex is 20% of the relationship, but when there is something wrong, sex can be 80% of the problem. I hope you can work it out.

12. Just_Little_Me

I can't say it's any part his fault, He is certanly taking it slow, and being careful with me, we took a full two hours to have sex this time.

It's me that likes to be able to be a bit rough, we took it slow for quite a while, but then I was carried away by the feeling of it all and just wanted him to fuck me properly! It was from first penetration that I was in pain, and overwhelmed by the feeling of how full and streched he makes me feel, so I figure, whats the differance, If im going to be sore regardless, then just fuck me hard anyway. I can still enjoy it while we're doing it, and we both reach climax, but it's then after that i suffer the most.

Also, I don't know if it is just with hung guys? but he cums alot! last night it was like he had filled me up full, and was still cumming, nice mess..lol

Maybe we just need to have sex over and over again, till i'm able to take him.

13. SlamminSammy

Albums:
    Do tell, where do you let & like for him to shoot all of his cum? ;)

14. Just_Little_Me

You guys are corrupting me... hope my b/f does'nt read this... but since you aked, on my face is good, on my boobs too! the jury still out on if i'm 100% keen on a really big dick in me, but I know I like cum on me... lots! hehehe

15. SlamminSammy

Albums:
    That's so hot! Describe the best facial you ever got.

16. Just_Little_Me

Ahhh, well ok I guess. I was good. hehe

It was only a few weeks ago with my new b/f, and because of the mentioned problems during sex with his size, and my, at times inability to accommodate him, we have been enjoying ourself in any other way possible, which usually ends up in us having sex anyhow! ouch again!

But the afternoon in question we were fooling around and I thought i'd attempt to suck him off and see if I could make him cum that way, as I had'nt done that yet, so after alot of sucking, tongue, and a whole lot of dick in my mouth he was ready, but he did'nt tell me that! lol, thats what made it so good, he gave no signs of being ready to cum, so here i was sucking away, and he just started exploding in my mouth, I took a good three big squirts, and then backed away only to have at least another 5 very forceful squirts all over my face! I was covered! It was in my hair, and ran all down my chest and onto my legs (I was kneeling in front of him) he said it was the best he's done! he did take a phone pic of me, but i'm not posting that... Anyhow it was alot of fun, with alot of cum involved, and in the end we had a shower together, then ended up getting out still wet, and having sex... ouch again! but still fun

17. SlamminSammy

Albums:
    That's so hot! I cum alot, too, & haven't met a woman yet that can swallow my whole load. One woman that backed away like you did in your story said it felt like someone opened up a champagne bottle on her. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted