Hi evry1

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by maxaw@Nov 4 2004, 04:55 AM
Hi, I just found this board last night and I've really enjoyed all the topics, and I figured i'd introduce myself. My name is Alex, I'm 16 years old. I have a 8'' penis erect. I am mostly attracted to women, but I've been really curious lately about other guys. I've been curious about trying oral sex with other guys to see what it feels like to suck a cock, but I haven't tried it yet. I also have just been wanting to see other guys penis's and jack off with them which I also have yet to try. So that's where I'm at right now :)
[post=262313]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome to the group, maxaw. I admire your honesty and willingness to express it. I hope you have lots of opportunities to get questions answered and enjoy all interactions in the process.

Peace,

Luke (akaRoysToy)

estpadre:
Originally posted by maxaw@Nov 4 2004, 05:55 AM
Hi, I just found this board last night and I've really enjoyed all the topics, and I figured i'd introduce myself. My name is Alex, I'm 16 years old. I have a 8'' penis erect. I am mostly attracted to women, but I've been really curious lately about other guys. I've been curious about trying oral sex with other guys to see what it feels like to suck a cock, but I haven't tried it yet. I also have just been wanting to see other guys penis's and jack off with them which I also have yet to try. So that's where I'm at right now :)
[post=262313]Quoted post[/post]​
I'm brand new here. Thought you might like to know that I'm pushing 70 and have thosr same feelings after being married nearly 50 years and have always had them.