hi fellas

B_lickMYnuts

Just Browsing
Media
what's up? just recently joined the site. perhaps i should explain my log-in name. well, the name speaks for itself. i absolutely luv having my nuts licked. it is, to me, the absolute best feeling in the whole world. jackin' off while gettin the nut sack licked is my favorite past time. does any one else agree or am i alone in this?:biggrin1:

Media
what's up? just recently joined the site. perhaps i should explain my log-in name. well, the name speaks for itself. i absolutely luv having my nuts licked. it is, to me, the absolute best feeling in the whole world. jackin' off while gettin the nut sack licked is my favorite past time.

Does any one else agree or am i alone in this?:biggrin1:
Why don't you do it to me while I have one hand aggressively engaged, and then I can make an informed decision.:biggrin1: Welcome to LPSG! Sam

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
what's up? just recently joined the site. perhaps i should explain my log-in name. well, the name speaks for itself. i absolutely luv having my nuts licked. it is, to me, the absolute best feeling in the whole world. jackin' off while gettin the nut sack licked is my favorite past time. does any one else agree or am i alone in this?:biggrin1:
i like that too

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love lying on a workout bench and having a guy standing over me dragging his balls all over my face while I lick and suck them...stroking off during a session like that always gives me a helluva orgaz!