Hi Folks - A big hello

Well Guys & Girls, sex drive is not man made but a gift of God to mankind. Unlike other animals, human beings(some monkeys as well) are the only creatures who are equipped with this fantastic tool not only to reproduce but also for pleasure as well. So I treat it as Holy and Sacred one which should be used as often as possible intelligently. Being a social animal and living in this society were cultural values and social bonding have much to do with human behavior and status of individuals, I prefer discreet fun loving episodes with people of similar opinion. I am straight and prefer Women friends. I don't mind couples with similar view although.

Warm regards

Large & Cute

jalabi99

Experimental Member
Media
Well Guys & Girls, sex drive is not man made but a gift of God to mankind. Unlike other animals, human beings(some monkeys as well) are the only creatures who are equipped with this fantastic tool not only to reproduce but also for pleasure as well.
Dolphins also have sex for pleasure and not solely for reproducing.

Welcome to the LPSG.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dolphins also use theirs for pleasure. Some of them are even smart enough to be gay :wink:.

Welcome!

Edit: Beat me to it jalabi99

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Guys & Girls, sex drive is not man made but a gift of God to mankind. Unlike other animals, human beings(some monkeys as well) are the only creatures who are equipped with this fantastic tool not only to reproduce but also for pleasure as well. So I treat it as Holy and Sacred one which should be used as often as possible intelligently. Being a social animal and living in this society were cultural values and social bonding have much to do with human behavior and status of individuals, I prefer discreet fun loving episodes with people of similar opinion. I am straight and prefer Women friends. I don't mind couples with similar view although.

Warm regards

Large & Cute

Well... welcome with that Match.com-like intro.