Hi Folks, I'm the KriskoKid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kriskokid, Sep 7, 2006.

1. kriskokid

kriskokid New Member

When I first stumbled on this site I was bemused by the problem it purports to solve. My problem is I'm in the 50 percentile of every reputable penis size survey. This means for every guy I envy, there's a poor bloke I pity. As a firm believer in support groups, I was naturally drawn to an organization that helps hung people who think THEY'VE got a problem because of it.

I'm a retired USAF medical service officer, who has managed several VD clinics so I've seen many peni in a professional setting. As for personal situations, I never admitted anything even if people asked. My mamma trained me to not shit where I eat.

As for the handle: The weirdest thing I ever did was fist fuck some strikingly beautiful blonde Adonis in a sling, at a bath house in Denver. Crisco was the lubricant of choice at that western outpost. That was my only experience at FF and it freaked me because as an observer at many autopsies I could feel his spine, pelvic girdle, and other anatomical structures and it didn't equate, for me, with sexual experience.

Out west, there once was a Cisco Kid.

My ancestors came from Germany. Hence: KriskoKid

You ARE pleased to meet me, aint'cha?

2. fortiesfun

Gold Member

I am pleased to meet you. What an introduction! Glad you are here. Sounds like you are going to have lots of interesting stuff to impart.

3. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG, KriskoKid! Hope you find the group to your liking.....:smile:

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Pleasedtameetcha, krisko. When I was in Texas years ago I preferred the Frito Kid, myself.

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Welcome, KK.
    Great opening post. It sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun here.
    I look forward to your contributions.

6. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Stomp on the name again (even if it's more satirical than help). I don't have a bone to pick, but you get the standard welcome, sans cool.

Draft saved Draft deleted