Hi From A Drag Queen Newbie.

monochromeorca

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hi everyone,

My name's Matt (Mikaela when in drag) and I'm excited to be a part of this community. I consider myself to be a cisgender, polysexual drag queen-loving guy with my own drag alter ego who's a bit on the raunchy side and a right tart, lol.

I've only recently opened up to my close friends and family about my sexuality and it feels great to finally be 'free'. I adore drag and enjoy the culture associated with pride. I enjoy being a tease and love the attention when in makeup (just telling the truth) and knowing that my uploads are 'doing it' for somebody (or more) is what really turns me on. I guess that when in drag I love the thought of being used and REALLY get a kick out of others enjoying my offerings.

I'm very new to the drag scene and have yet to go full-on with my outfit and makeup, but I'm taking things nice and steady and hoping that my future uploads will be of interest to many of you.

I'm excited to meet new people and to talk about most things to be honest, so don't worry - I don't bite. I hope that this introduction is okay and that you'll like my collection.

Attachments

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
slide1-l.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

monochromeorca

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Many thanks. I'll definitely look to get authenticated very soon. Perhaps on my next makeup session I'll write something in lipstick - that should do the trick ;0)

Reactions: LaFemme
D

deleted1168963

Hi everyone,

My name's Matt (Mikaela when in drag) and I'm excited to be a part of this community. I consider myself to be a cisgender, polysexual drag queen-loving guy with my own drag alter ego who's a bit on the raunchy side and a right tart, lol.

I've only recently opened up to my close friends and family about my sexuality and it feels great to finally be 'free'. I adore drag and enjoy the culture associated with pride. I enjoy being a tease and love the attention when in makeup (just telling the truth) and knowing that my uploads are 'doing it' for somebody (or more) is what really turns me on. I guess that when in drag I love the thought of being used and REALLY get a kick out of others enjoying my offerings.

I'm very new to the drag scene and have yet to go full-on with my outfit and makeup, but I'm taking things nice and steady and hoping that my future uploads will be of interest to many of you.

I'm excited to meet new people and to talk about most things to be honest, so don't worry - I don't bite. I hope that this introduction is okay and that you'll like my collection.
Welcome aboard. You’ll have fun here!

Reactions: monochromeorca

orville66

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,