Hi from a new member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LuckyMan5, Aug 6, 2010.

1. LuckyMan5

LuckyMan5 New Member

Just wanting to introduced myself and say hi to anyone that cares to read this. I'm very new to posting on sexually/sexuality orientated websites and am doing so now, because I am at last (at the age of 50!) beginning to 'unpack' my sexual identity. I am married and have been for the last 23 years to gorgeous and very understanding woman. In recent years, I have embraced my feelings of bisexuality and finally come out to my wife. This has been gradual and not a shock to her or me in any way.

To this end, I have to come clean (no pun intended) about my presence on this site. As bisexual man, I have an interest in BOTH sexes. I also have a fascination for size. At the time of writing this, I have not had an intimate experience with another man, although I am looking forward to that in the very near future. Penis size wise, I am nothing beyond average, but am very interested in anything that embraces experiences of the larger variety. Part fantasy I know, part human interest and apart from the downright desirable nature of a large penis, I'm hoping that you will accommodate me here.

Look forward to making contact with some you guys sometime.

2. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    welcome, i think you will have a good time here.

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

welcome aboard

4. aviators

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    welcome!

Draft saved Draft deleted