Hi From Alabama!

Gaymercub87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all! I just happened to discover this site recently and it seems pretty great. I’m a 33 yo bear/cub, ideally looking for fun as GROWLr and Grindr have gotten old, along with other dating apps. Definitely open to more than fun along the way as well. Love kissing and making out, having my nipples sucked and bitten on, and love sucking a nice, fat cock. Also more versatile and always horny.

Hobby wise I love video games, anime, movies, music, traveling, reading. Hope I can make some new friends here!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
welcome6-gif.20547311

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all! I just happened to discover this site recently and it seems pretty great. I’m a 33 yo bear/cub, ideally looking for fun as GROWLr and Grindr have gotten old, along with other dating apps. Definitely open to more than fun along the way as well. Love kissing and making out, having my nipples sucked and bitten on, and love sucking a nice, fat cock. Also more versatile and always horny.

Hobby wise I love video games, anime, movies, music, traveling, reading. Hope I can make some new friends here!
Always need some more Bama boys here Hoss

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey all!..Hobby wise I love video games, anime, movies, music, traveling, reading. Hope I can make some new friends here!

It see we have similar interests. I hope you enjoy the theme song from Food Wars/Shokugki no Soma and can recommend some anime for me. Welcome to lpsg Gaymercub87!:sun: