Hi from Arizona...

lx50mustang001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you!! Just waiting for the Foxbody to be worth what the 60's Mustangs are worth. Might be waiting awhile! What body style did you build?

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you!! Just waiting for the Foxbody to be worth what the 60's Mustangs are worth. Might be waiting awhile! What body style did you build?

First one was a '92 notch. Stripped interior, 360 stroker, forged internals, D-1SC Procharger. We never dynoed the car, but it was good for mid 9s

The other two were '04 Cobras. One was just bolt-ons and a Kenne Bell supercharger. The other one we ported the blower, and put on twin 61mm turbos for a compound boost set up (all supporting mods included). The latter dynoed at 840rwhp on pump gas.

greasyboots

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here from Massachusetts saying welcome and Nice Wheels! I envy you and Remington there too for one reason at least---I have a "Mustang", that is, a 93 with a 1.9. People pull up all the time and say "That a 5.0?" and I always admit right off it's not a Ford Mustang, it's a Fake Mustang---been meaning for the longest time to craft a blue oval that says that. Anyway, I write too much here and I just wanted to say hello to a new member (the pun is intended). *****(I hope politics is not a bad note but your arrival reminds me I have got to get an AZ flag and/or a t-shirt or sticker. Anyone able to help with that, lemme know. In this state, those items are heavily frowned upon!)