Hi from DonnatellaTV Big Fan of Big Guys :-)

DonnatellaTV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone :)
I am a world travelling TV. I am looking for a partner and am willing to relocate. I am sweet, slim, sexy, beautiful transvestite with a large heart and wardrobe :)I hope to have real breasts soon. I am drama free and have a wide range of interests in travel, movies, art, loving and caring. I exercise 2-3 times a week and am not into the bar scene (I don't smoke or do drugs and I rarely drink). I love sex preferably with a dominant partner and if the chemistry is right a long term relationship. In the bedroom I like straightforward good sex with a touch of kink. My favourite positions are doggy style, from the side, missionary position and to ride on top. I love oral sex and to give long massages.
I live alone and whenever I have the time I change into woman. I have a large wardrobe ranging from 'secretary' to 'vamp' to 'noble lady'. It gives me a psychological stability to cross dress. Once I am dressed up, my inner woman blooms and I become quite relaxed. I seek the company of a masculine man in order to bring 'her' out completely, as she is the main part of my personality. She is drama free and kindness and understanding personified and she loves to help people. She loves a good movie and music across the board from classical to jazz to samba, etc. She keeps abreast with the global news and her favourite channel is Discovery ;-) Do not hesitate to ask her any questions or to tell her anything and everything about yourself. She is a good listener :)
A kiss,
DonnatellaTV :)