Hi from france

iluvatar:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jan 25 2005, 01:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jan 25 2005, 01:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TotallyCurious@Jan 24 2005, 08:21 PM
Hey iluvatar, where did you get your name from?  It reminds me of a name from &#39;the silmarilian&#39; (hope i spelled that right), which is a book from the &#39;lord of the rings&#39; series.
[post=277010]Quoted post[/post]​

Ilúvatar is the name of God among the Elves in The Silmarillion (which is actually not part of The Lord of the Rings). I figured that we have another Tolkien fan here, this time from France. Est-ce que j&#39;ai raison, iluvatar? As-tu lu Le Seigneur des anneaux?
[post=277080]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
tu as tout à fait raison. I watched the 3 movies several times. When the third episode came out, I watched the first two episodes in their long version. I was totally involved in the story. Believe me, when it ended, i stayed a long time in my chair, impossible to move. I was impressed by the story and all i wanted to do is to watch it over and over again.
I didn&#39;t read the book yet. I started to begin with the beginning and to know all the survey of the author. So i took the book in english but far too hard to read. Lots of names, very accurate. I will read it en francais. And then i will go throught The Hobbit and then LOTR. It seems that my futur 10 years of reading is full. :(

iluvatar:
Originally posted by BigCKhead@Jan 26 2005, 08:13 AM
Bienvenue dans le groupe,

Vu ton niveau d&#39;anglais je pense que ce ne sera pas un problème pour toi.

A bientot
Pascal
Paris
[post=277542]Quoted post[/post]​

Bonjour le Parisien &#33;
comment as tu connu ce site ? Quel partie du forum t&#39;interesse le plus ?

Belle pic &#33;

ciao :rolleyes:

iluvatar:
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jan 25 2005, 03:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jan 25 2005, 03:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iluvatar@Jan 21 2005, 01:38 PM
Hello everyone,

I wanted to say hi, and before starting, please forgive me for my bad writing.
Let me introduce myself : I&#39;m 34, live near paris with the man of my life. I&#39;m 1m93 tall for 85kg, dark hair and blue eyes, hairy chest and legs.
I am a rowing coach, and of course I like sports a lot.
I discovered this site when I was looking for informations about increasing the size of sex. And here I am, writing my first poll. :)
Feel free to correct me. I&#39;m here to better my english also.

Lionel
[post=276260]Quoted post[/post]​
Welcome to LPSG&#33; Maybe you can teach us a little French as well, though I am a bit slow and don&#39;t know how well I can learn.

We have serious and nonsense threads. Nonseense means made up and for fun and very funny.

Enjoy your stay.

Freddie
[post=277209]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ok for the french teaching. Which words are u interested in ? bad words ? related to sex ?
I&#39;m eager to learn too. I&#39;ve spent 2 vacacions in the us but it seems a long while ago. I&#39;ve lost my vocabulary.

iluvatar: Ilúvatar is the name of God among the Elves in The Silmarillion (which is actually not part of The Lord of the Rings). I figured that we have another Tolkien fan here, this time from France. Est-ce que j&#39;ai raison, iluvatar? As-tu lu Le Seigneur des anneaux?
[post=277080]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Hey, I&#39;ve just seen the number of languages you speak. you got me.
I studied german in school and one year of portuguese at college. And now i pratice japanse by myself. I handle the writing (katana, hiragana) not their chinese characters though.

iluvatar: I see that you wish to speak more french. You live in Toronto. How is the life in Canada ? They don&#39;t let you speak french, don&#39;t encourage you at school i mean.

Tu connais quelques mots peut etre ?
avec 30% homosexuel, as tu eu des expériences avec des hommes ?

iluvatar:
Originally posted by BigCKhead@Jan 26 2005, 08:13 AM
Bienvenue dans le groupe,

Vu ton niveau d&#39;anglais je pense que ce ne sera pas un problème pour toi.

A bientot
Pascal
Paris
[post=277542]Quoted post[/post]​
j&#39;ai eu un aperçu de ton site. Impressionné. Whaou &#33; Je regarderai mieux ce soir à la maison. Ici ca craint au club. Mais bravo &#33; Tu as fait interventions ou naturel ?