Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just found this little gem of a site. Now, I ask You, how could I pass on signing up with something so altogether up my alley?
You can probably learn a lot more about me by visiting my MySpace page, but for now: I'm a gay male bottom from New Jersey, U.S.A. Not a LP man myself, but I'm utterly fixated, captivated, entranced, obsessed, and otherwise fascinated with LP's (that justifies my membership here, yes?...).
I happily admit I'm a shamelessly arrant size queen! I'm always interested in meeting Magnum and Magnum XXL men. ...As fuck buds. ...As friends. ...As whatever! I love to talk about LP's. I love to look at LP's. I love to be around LP's. I even love just the thought of them. ... Any such gents (local or travelers) should feel free to chat me up (for ???). Even if You're not local (and even if You're of the female persuasion), but just want to talk LP's - chat me up anyway! :wink:

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome!

I love LP's as well, I always thought that the softer sounding analog recordings were superior to the Digital CD. Here at the LP support group, we provide support and advice so that you get the most out of your beloved LP's. We believe there is no substitute for the analog listening experience than LP's! :biggrin1: