Hi From New Member: Monogamous (Flawed) Bi Guy

TriplePoint PolyBi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello, everyone! I'm new to the website and hope to find new "Found Family" members at LPSG of both genders, especially bi. I'm 65 years old and have felt bi for the last 30 or so but never acted on it for reasons discussed below.

I'm married to a wonderful, creative, intelligent lady who is very straight, we're coming up on our 24th anniversary, so I fully intend to continue to be married-while-bi, which means no DL action. At all.

I'm monogamous because I'm married and respect my wife's wishes not to have FWB's, I sort of figured my age may be a turn-off to the sexually active here (this might be projection on my part, but if there's an age-difference thing for any of you, I understand), My boss at work gave me Herpes many years ago so I don't want to give that to anyone even though it hasn't flared up for the last few years, but I'd rather not take a chance and risk infecting anyone, and lastly, although my profile says 80% straight, 20% gay deep inside I feel 1000% bi but even all of my fantasies have bisexual simultaneous 3-way and 4-way fun where there is at least one naked woman present to actively enjoy us 2 bi males. I'm totally straight, even in my mind, but go full-bi when she's naked and wanting the two men to go at it with her.

My all-time favorite bi position (if I ever had it, which I may not ever do in my lifetime) consists of the magical, loving position where one of the men's erections is engulfed by her labia as he mounts her from behind while the 3rd partner uses tongue and lips on her front side to massage her clitoris & labia while simultaneously using his lips and tongue on the exposed erection and balls. We'd take turns in the MMF so I could be the 'boner' at times feeling my guy's tongue on my boner or I'm the 'tongue' at other times so I can feel and taste his stiff cock and her labia and juices so our woman is stimulated everywhere on the inside at the posterior fornix to the outside at the clitoris.

What's important to me is that, while this is bixexual, the focus is the two men's love for a woman. Yes, guys, I can love you but you have to love women, too. I live for women's orgasm, and I want to befriend other bi men who feel the same.

The sight of the "Triple Point" position, to me, is truly awe-inspiring, almost borderline worship. I've had men stare at my crotch, awestruck, over the years, even when I was soft and wearing speedos, so I understand how they feel when I see my favorite crotch-sights of the triple-point.

OK, OK, I'm a 'member' of LPSG, so here are some details for the guys that are interested (women, this is the details of my dick paragraph, so you can skip this part if you want to) I'm about 6 1/2 inches long when erect, about 6 1/4 inches maximum girth just behind the head of the penis, with a slight reduction in girth the closer the it gets to the pubic bone. Because the 'shoulder' of the shaft is wider than the head, this has caused me issues with initial entry that the hard shaft (cavernous callosum) presses against interior vaginal parts without any softness of the head being able to soften the blow, so to speak. In one case in my youth I have re-torn a lady's hymen even though she wasn't a virgin and it took a few months for her to heal. My girth also causes issues in my post-menopausal wife, so I have to be extra-careful.

But my size has 'come' in handy. Before I realized I was bi I met a single mom when I was 25. I was clearly her boy-toy, as she told me flatly she had a boyfriend. She started to orgasm the second her vagina and labia engulfed my cock and proceeded to orgasm continuously on and on. A minute went by, then 5, then 10, 30 60 and she kept going. Her orgasm was glorious! After 4 hours she finally realized I was there (still pumping) and she said, "Go ahead and come." At that point I had to wank myself off to get to PONR as I just couldn't finish otherwise.

So yeah, women's orgasms. Wow.

That long ago there was a men's magazine (Penthouse) that had lots of photo spreads of lesbian women. Wow, they were gorgeous! There was an instant attraction, but I realized that they'd need to be bi if they were to ever be interested in me. So I had the standard male fantasies of getting to bed with two women (It never happened, but I can dream, can't I?) So the idea of bisexuality was introduced to my mind.

When I first got to college I was an 18 year-old virgin checking out the other guys' cocks in the locker room as they checked me out, too. To this day I have a hard time keeping my eyes from drifting down and enjoying the other guys checking me out. Love going to a nudeist colony and go cruising. My first college roommate was an African-American body builder with an awesome physique. The white young women threw themselves at him. I'd wake up to aisle sex many a time watching his skinny black ass pumping away at moaning and groaning white women, their white legs wrapped around his ass. To him that's what women were for, quick one-nighters. To this day interracial is a turn-on for me. When i first met my wife she told me she dated a black guy and deep inside I was so happy that she got to partake in the same wild sex escapades my roommate gave to all the young ladies.

Took me 4 years to un-learn all of that. Fell in love with one of my classmates. All the guys gawked at her massive EEE boobs, but to me they were never a sexual turn-on. She did have a cute ass, though, very small, boyish. She had a boyfriend, so I knew I had to keep hands off, not even date. One day when I was a junior she showed up at my door. Her BF had beaten her. I let her stay the night at my place, down on the couch, safe. She left and I thought she was going to leave her BF. So a few weeks later I asked her to go to dinner, and she accepted. We ate, walked back to her place said she was going to borrow the car keys so she could drive me home. 45 minutes later she came out of her room, her pants half zipped. She had gone back to the BF that beat her. I was completely crushed. I realized I loved her, but there was never going to be any reciprocation. Hey, it was her choice to go back to the BF, not mine, she was an adult, but god, that hurt. It was awful to be in class with her. I loved her so much. Finally I graduated and left for grad school, thinking she was couldn't cause me any pain ever again. Halfway across the country she calls me up in grad school, and we had dinner. I think the BF had come with her, so I never pressed anything. Why the fuck was she calling me? I had told her my plans of where I had my first job once I finished school, so I graduated and went on to work. Two months into the new job she calls me again out of the blue. We had an employee night so I took her to the work event. All the lecherous horny old guys were staring at her boobs. Finally we get to my apartment and all I can think of is, 'why is she even here?' I just caressed her face, kissed her, undressed and made love to her. She taught me how to caress her nipples to stimulate her vaginal juices, eat a woman's labia for the first time (hers were GORGEOUS), when she was first trying to let me penetrate, her hand pushed my hip to tell me to go in slow, and she'd come at regular intervals. But when I flipped her over to do a doggie-style it was the very first time I ever saw her labia wrapped around my erection and it was the most awesome sight ever to behold as my eye loved every minute of that and her petite fully round, muscled, man-shaped glutes.

Anyway, TL: DR I realized I was bi 13 years later (after the 4 hour event). The feeling was so strong I could only accept it, let it wash over me, embrace it, enjoy the feeling because it wasn't ever going away.

At the time there was no internet and bi males were socially unacceptable, both because of HIV and because, as women here have noted, a lot of bi men hook up on the DL and risk exposing their partners to diseases, I really wanted to be bi but there had to be a naked woman enjoying it at the same time So a bi relationship never was in the cards back then as my generation (Boomers) really frowned on it and i could never find bi's of both genders who wanted to be loved for being bi and using the 3-way MMF as an expression of bi love.

So I got married. And all is well.

But now that 25% of Gen Z identifies as bi and is driving acceptance of bisexuality I'm hoping I can make bi friends of both genders and see if there are any other bi men out there that have to have a naked woman with them when they go full bi like me. Of see how many if any) bi women actually can enjoy love from two bi guys at the same time. If not, no big deal, I've been bi and alone for so long i can continue to do so, but I'm curious if there are bi's out there I can bond with.

My eye likes both genders, more features on women than men, but both are turn-ons in their own way. I love shapely, well-defined abs of both genders, asses and backs of both men and women, each with their own uniqueness that I love, the women with their flared hips, the men with their tight, skinny hips and butts. I like the 'artistic male nude' thread, and wish that the women could enjoy them, too. As I've said before, huge boobs are not a turn-on for me, so that's one of the ways I consider myself a flawed bi male.

My other major flaw as a bi is that for me to be fully bi there has to be a naked woman there in a 3-way (minimum) to unlock my bisexuality. if you've ever felt the same (either gender) I'd love to hear from you. If not, I'm jealous that you can be bi and enjoy men and women in separate settings.

Nice to meet you all!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: dreamer20

JAX45TH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello, everyone! I'm new to the website and hope to find new "Found Family" members at LPSG of both genders, especially bi. I'm 65 years old and have felt bi for the last 30 or so but never acted on it for reasons discussed below.

I'm married to a wonderful, creative, intelligent lady who is very straight, we're coming up on our 24th anniversary, so I fully intend to continue to be married-while-bi, which means no DL action. At all.

I'm monogamous because I'm married and respect my wife's wishes not to have FWB's, I sort of figured my age may be a turn-off to the sexually active here (this might be projection on my part, but if there's an age-difference thing for any of you, I understand), My boss at work gave me Herpes many years ago so I don't want to give that to anyone even though it hasn't flared up for the last few years, but I'd rather not take a chance and risk infecting anyone, and lastly, although my profile says 80% straight, 20% gay deep inside I feel 1000% bi but even all of my fantasies have bisexual simultaneous 3-way and 4-way fun where there is at least one naked woman present to actively enjoy us 2 bi males. I'm totally straight, even in my mind, but go full-bi when she's naked and wanting the two men to go at it with her.

My all-time favorite bi position (if I ever had it, which I may not ever do in my lifetime) consists of the magical, loving position where one of the men's erections is engulfed by her labia as he mounts her from behind while the 3rd partner uses tongue and lips on her front side to massage her clitoris & labia while simultaneously using his lips and tongue on the exposed erection and balls. We'd take turns in the MMF so I could be the 'boner' at times feeling my guy's tongue on my boner or I'm the 'tongue' at other times so I can feel and taste his stiff cock and her labia and juices so our woman is stimulated everywhere on the inside at the posterior fornix to the outside at the clitoris.

What's important to me is that, while this is bixexual, the focus is the two men's love for a woman. Yes, guys, I can love you but you have to love women, too. I live for women's orgasm, and I want to befriend other bi men who feel the same.

The sight of the "Triple Point" position, to me, is truly awe-inspiring, almost borderline worship. I've had men stare at my crotch, awestruck, over the years, even when I was soft and wearing speedos, so I understand how they feel when I see my favorite crotch-sights of the triple-point.

OK, OK, I'm a 'member' of LPSG, so here are some details for the guys that are interested (women, this is the details of my dick paragraph, so you can skip this part if you want to) I'm about 6 1/2 inches long when erect, about 6 1/4 inches maximum girth just behind the head of the penis, with a slight reduction in girth the closer the it gets to the pubic bone. Because the 'shoulder' of the shaft is wider than the head, this has caused me issues with initial entry that the hard shaft (cavernous callosum) presses against interior vaginal parts without any softness of the head being able to soften the blow, so to speak. In one case in my youth I have re-torn a lady's hymen even though she wasn't a virgin and it took a few months for her to heal. My girth also causes issues in my post-menopausal wife, so I have to be extra-careful.

But my size has 'come' in handy. Before I realized I was bi I met a single mom when I was 25. I was clearly her boy-toy, as she told me flatly she had a boyfriend. She started to orgasm the second her vagina and labia engulfed my cock and proceeded to orgasm continuously on and on. A minute went by, then 5, then 10, 30 60 and she kept going. Her orgasm was glorious! After 4 hours she finally realized I was there (still pumping) and she said, "Go ahead and come." At that point I had to wank myself off to get to PONR as I just couldn't finish otherwise.

So yeah, women's orgasms. Wow.

That long ago there was a men's magazine (Penthouse) that had lots of photo spreads of lesbian women. Wow, they were gorgeous! There was an instant attraction, but I realized that they'd need to be bi if they were to ever be interested in me. So I had the standard male fantasies of getting to bed with two women (It never happened, but I can dream, can't I?) So the idea of bisexuality was introduced to my mind.

When I first got to college I was an 18 year-old virgin checking out the other guys' cocks in the locker room as they checked me out, too. To this day I have a hard time keeping my eyes from drifting down and enjoying the other guys checking me out. Love going to a nudeist colony and go cruising. My first college roommate was an African-American body builder with an awesome physique. The white young women threw themselves at him. I'd wake up to aisle sex many a time watching his skinny black ass pumping away at moaning and groaning white women, their white legs wrapped around his ass. To him that's what women were for, quick one-nighters. To this day interracial is a turn-on for me. When i first met my wife she told me she dated a black guy and deep inside I was so happy that she got to partake in the same wild sex escapades my roommate gave to all the young ladies.

Took me 4 years to un-learn all of that. Fell in love with one of my classmates. All the guys gawked at her massive EEE boobs, but to me they were never a sexual turn-on. She did have a cute ass, though, very small, boyish. She had a boyfriend, so I knew I had to keep hands off, not even date. One day when I was a junior she showed up at my door. Her BF had beaten her. I let her stay the night at my place, down on the couch, safe. She left and I thought she was going to leave her BF. So a few weeks later I asked her to go to dinner, and she accepted. We ate, walked back to her place said she was going to borrow the car keys so she could drive me home. 45 minutes later she came out of her room, her pants half zipped. She had gone back to the BF that beat her. I was completely crushed. I realized I loved her, but there was never going to be any reciprocation. Hey, it was her choice to go back to the BF, not mine, she was an adult, but god, that hurt. It was awful to be in class with her. I loved her so much. Finally I graduated and left for grad school, thinking she was couldn't cause me any pain ever again. Halfway across the country she calls me up in grad school, and we had dinner. I think the BF had come with her, so I never pressed anything. Why the fuck was she calling me? I had told her my plans of where I had my first job once I finished school, so I graduated and went on to work. Two months into the new job she calls me again out of the blue. We had an employee night so I took her to the work event. All the lecherous horny old guys were staring at her boobs. Finally we get to my apartment and all I can think of is, 'why is she even here?' I just caressed her face, kissed her, undressed and made love to her. She taught me how to caress her nipples to stimulate her vaginal juices, eat a woman's labia for the first time (hers were GORGEOUS), when she was first trying to let me penetrate, her hand pushed my hip to tell me to go in slow, and she'd come at regular intervals. But when I flipped her over to do a doggie-style it was the very first time I ever saw her labia wrapped around my erection and it was the most awesome sight ever to behold as my eye loved every minute of that and her petite fully round, muscled, man-shaped glutes.

Anyway, TL: DR I realized I was bi 13 years later (after the 4 hour event). The feeling was so strong I could only accept it, let it wash over me, embrace it, enjoy the feeling because it wasn't ever going away.

At the time there was no internet and bi males were socially unacceptable, both because of HIV and because, as women here have noted, a lot of bi men hook up on the DL and risk exposing their partners to diseases, I really wanted to be bi but there had to be a naked woman enjoying it at the same time So a bi relationship never was in the cards back then as my generation (Boomers) really frowned on it and i could never find bi's of both genders who wanted to be loved for being bi and using the 3-way MMF as an expression of bi love.

So I got married. And all is well.

But now that 25% of Gen Z identifies as bi and is driving acceptance of bisexuality I'm hoping I can make bi friends of both genders and see if there are any other bi men out there that have to have a naked woman with them when they go full bi like me. Of see how many if any) bi women actually can enjoy love from two bi guys at the same time. If not, no big deal, I've been bi and alone for so long i can continue to do so, but I'm curious if there are bi's out there I can bond with.

My eye likes both genders, more features on women than men, but both are turn-ons in their own way. I love shapely, well-defined abs of both genders, asses and backs of both men and women, each with their own uniqueness that I love, the women with their flared hips, the men with their tight, skinny hips and butts. I like the 'artistic male nude' thread, and wish that the women could enjoy them, too. As I've said before, huge boobs are not a turn-on for me, so that's one of the ways I consider myself a flawed bi male.

My other major flaw as a bi is that for me to be fully bi there has to be a naked woman there in a 3-way (minimum) to unlock my bisexuality. if you've ever felt the same (either gender) I'd love to hear from you. If not, I'm jealous that you can be bi and enjoy men and women in separate settings.

Nice to meet you all
Welcome to the lpsg discussion forums Triplepoint. Here you will find topics of interest and people to interact with and befriend. Have fun exploring and farewell ! :sun::D
That's beautiful, I am also a bisexual man, closer to 50 50, I struggle sometimes to connect with other folks because I am mildly autistic, but I appreciate you sharing this.

Reactions: BillM