Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never done this kind of thing before, but I'm in the process of coming out - both to myself and everyone else - and, I don't know, it felt kind of liberating to make an account here.

I don't think I'll ever be daring enough to upload a picture, but, who knows, first steps first.

so hi all!

bdslater999

Just Browsing
Media
I've never done this kind of thing before, but I'm in the process of coming out - both to myself and everyone else - and, I don't know, it felt kind of liberating to make an account here.

I don't think I'll ever be daring enough to upload a picture, but, who knows, first steps first.

so hi all!
cool. any info about you? cute chill fit hung guy here. nyc here too. let's meet in person!

CAM4257

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey, I'm a recent college grad from Massachusetts, 22, I'd say I'm fit, I think I measure up fine to other guys in all, uh, relevant categories, haha. I'm stuck at home for the time being until law school next year, so I'm sort of reticent to go too all out with this stuff here.

Media

so hi all!

You need to do nothing more than make some good friends here. I hope you make many.

Welcome to LPSG.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome, enjoy the site and sites. One word of advice: I'm a native newyorker who came out at a very young age (quite a while ago). Remember the old saying: all that glitters is NOT gold. Whatever and with whomever you decide to get involved with, do it after careful consideration and reflection; not from being seduced, over-stimulated by or sucked into NYC's gay scene and its temptations toward instant gratification, sexual or otherwise.

And don't feel that "coming out" necessarily means that you have to fit into any image or definition of what being "gay" is. It's easy for a young man to either slide into the world of downtown stereotypes and cliches on one hand, or even becoming some sort of self-denying DL, semi-closeted type on the other in reaction against it. Just be who you decide to be, not a definition of what gay is supposed to be. Most will tell you to "be yourself." I suggest that you "create yourself" according to who you decide to be.

Congratulations Cam! I'm new here too and was just having a browse around other intro posts. Yours made me smile, as did the warm responses to it (Bxmuscle's in particular). Though I'm not gay, I think lpsg is an amazing website to be part of and I definitely relate to the sense of liberation you get when you sign up (even if it is after a long wait, as in my case).

Anyway.. Welcome, good luck and make sure you enjoy that incredible city over there! I spent a weekend in NYC a few years ago and had an amazing time. :smile:

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, enjoy the site and sites. One word of advice: I'm a native newyorker who came out at a very young age (quite a while ago). Remember the old saying: all that glitters is NOT gold. Whatever and with whomever you decide to get involved with, do it after careful consideration and reflection; not from being seduced, over-stimulated by or sucked into NYC's gay scene and its temptations toward instant gratification, sexual or otherwise.

And don't feel that "coming out" necessarily means that you have to fit into any image or definition of what being "gay" is. It's easy for a young man to either slide into the world of downtown stereotypes and clichés on one hand, or even becoming some sort of self-denying DL, semi-closeted type on the other in reaction against it. Just be who you decide to be, not a definition of what gay is supposed to be. Most will tell you to "be yourself." I suggest that you "create yourself" according to who you decide to be.

Hi I think Bxmuscle gave one Fantastic response to this new member of LPSG. I hope because of great posts like the above one he will feel truly Welcome here on this site.

*Hugs* Big Welcome I am also from NY. I joined this year and find this site to be great and informative so will you.