Hi from Spain

sexymarcus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi all ,
Marcus here in Spain .

Im half Swedish half Spanish , don't speak Swedish but Spanish and English yes .

I found this site just browsing around......but the stupid thing is , i have a tiny penis , am i allowed here ? :tongue:

I am a straight guy with a girlfriend , but i have discovered i like to look at photos of cocks...? what does this mean ???? Help !

i'm not sure i want to put a photo of my little beast here , like some of you do , but i don't mind to show anyone who would like to see , on my msn sexymarcus2006@hotmail.com

Anyway , looking forward to meeting new people ,,

Thanks
Marcus

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all ,
Marcus here in Spain .

Im half Swedish half Spanish , don't speak Swedish but Spanish and English yes .

I found this site just browsing around......but the stupid thing is , i have a tiny penis , am i allowed here ? :tongue:

I am a straight guy with a girlfriend , but i have discovered i like to look at photos of cocks...? what does this mean ???? Help !

i'm not sure i want to put a photo of my little beast here , like some of you do , but i don't mind to show anyone who would like to see , on my msn sexymarcus2006@hotmail.com

Anyway , looking forward to meeting new people ,,

Thanks
Marcus
Que bien . Como estan las cosas en Espana? Bienvenido.