Hi from the UK!

YANF

Sexy Member
Media
Hi everyone! I'm David from the UK!

I've joined with a view to justify being a male member of this community!

What does that mean? Well, I'm 7.1(18.0)" * 5.1"(12.95). I've just started PE though - I'm going to (positive thinking!) get to 8.0 * 5.5 by the end of the year with stretching and water vacuuming.

I'm in to women and feminine shemales with big cocks! I figure if I want I big schlong in ladyboy, I should at least try to get one myself! I'm training my ass several times per week in preparation!

I'm looking forward to learning a lot about big dicks, again, to help me as much as possible when I get one!

Thanks!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone! I'm David from the UK!

I've joined with a view to justify being a male member of this community!

What does that mean? Well, I'm 7.1(18.0)" * 5.1"(12.95). I've just started PE though - I'm going to (positive thinking!) get to 8.0 * 5.5 by the end of the year with stretching and water vacuuming.

I'm in to women and feminine shemales with big cocks! I figure if I want I big schlong in ladyboy, I should at least try to get one myself! I'm training my ass several times per week in preparation!

I'm looking forward to learning a lot about big dicks, again, to help me as much as possible when I get one!

Thanks!

I think you have joined the right place, welcome

Greetings & Welcome David.

You are already bigger than average & seem to have set your goals. May you achieve & exceed them here amongst friends.

davidc69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
this is a shemakle hooker I have had
WhatsApp-Image-2021-07-27-at-13.33.01-large.jpg