Hi guys, Aussie girl saying hello

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile:

Hi ,

I am a 30'ish year old woman from Queensland Australia. I have been happily married for 18 years. My hubby is nicely hung and we also swing with other cpls or men at a local sex club ( non bi MMF threesomes) I love guys with big dicks and I am loving this site!! :smile:

Wild_Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi , and thanks :) I have had a good look around here and I have a feeling I am going to like this place alot :wink:

To the guys who asked yes the avatar is my pic , I am a shy girl can you tell?...Actually I am like most of the guys on this site, only in a chicks body hahah Looking forward to getting to know you :smile:

:flirt:

WildHoney

JonoHari

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome! I get the feeling that you're going to be VERY popular here. Do you mind if I ask when and more importantly how you discovered that you liked a big one? This site has a very important educational function too you know... ;)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jono,

Long complicated answer. There are a few factors I think that makes me very attracted to hung guys.

Number one for me is usually the self confidence a large cock gives a guy. I am a fairly sexually aggressive woman and intimidate alot of guys. Men with big cocks usually call me on my shit hahaha :smile:
We lead a VERY sexually adventurous life, always have. My husband gorgeous, 6'4 and 100 kilos ( nicely hung at 8.5 and 6 ) very little intimidates him and I am free to lust after what I like .

Another factor is I am 5'10 I like guys with size, they just seem to fit me right.

I also like the feeling of being completely full when being fucked, I just enjoy the sensation. I love cocks I like looking at them , men with big cocks seem more manly to me . For me it's the bigger the better! ( width over length :tongue: )

Head can be akward with overly big guys, but I love it all the same. I just its just more of what I love :smile:

Hows that for a short answer?

Thanks for the welcome :flirt:

WildHoney

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys,

So far refreshing to see some honest forums written by men , I am enjoying the pics also ( especially wondering who is real or not :rolleyes: )

I wish they had web cam chat here, sorts the men from the boys real quick ....other than that, what took me so long to find this site???:confused:

Honey

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there, i have to say you are one fine looking babe, your guy is very very lucky! Glad uve joined up, you have the nicest body on here, but i suggest you keep the pics coming, haha x

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WildHoney said:

Hi ,

I am a 30'ish year old woman from Queensland Australia. I have been happily married for 18 years. My hubby is nicely hung and we also swing with other cpls or men at a local sex club ( non bi MMF threesomes) I love guys with big dicks and I am loving this site!! :smile:

Wild_Honey

Hi fellow Aussie, Lets hear from you - Welcome and have fun!!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Les, No way! cool. where abouts?

I know alot of lusty ladies who love hung men, especially those attached to cute faces :smile: would love to meet some members from here if any live in Queensland ( close to Brisbane)

Honey

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MMM Welcome from the fellow Aussie!
Cool - You are not cool - you are a hot lady!
Just love it that you say what you like!
I'm a Sydneysider. You Brissie?
Well we Aussies have a lot to be proud of... look at the hot lady -I'm chatting to