Hi guys, Ive just joined

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone :hi:

I'm a guy in the UK and found this site when a search engine threw up some threads from your forum. Anyway, I read a few of the other posts and they made me laugh n smile so I thought I'd join in if you don't mind?

Ok, thing is - my penis ain't huge. It's a nice medium size one. But it's got character. Does that make up for it? :bigsmile:

So do you let people like me chat here, or should i keep my beak outta your community?! I promise not to be a egomaniac or be direspectful to any mates on here. I know I'm the new boy...! :pals:

Anyway, hope to talk to some of ya soon. You seem like you've got a nice group of people on here.

Best wishes,

Ian.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great! A new victim :evilgrin:

Hey my endowment really doesn't qualify me around here, and they have been putting up with me for a long time. Whether they like it or not.

Welcome aboard! Go ahead, let it all hang out. Doesn't matter what "size" it is!

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome, Ian!

There are plenty of us average-range guys here to crash the party.

I think you'll find this place is filled with generous, intelligent, and supportive people who sincerely want to encourage.

Enjoy your stay and be sure we get to hear from you regularly! :hi:

strok869

1st Like
Media
i am not that big eather. but everyone here as helped me out with any questuins that i have had. so enjoy and feel free to email me if you have any questions! :pals:

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Ian,

I'm one of the smaller guys on this site, but my penis, like yours, has character. Guys even comment on how handsome it is. Wish my face elicited the same response!

Welcome!

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aarghh Thanks guys for like welcoming me. It's nice to have people respond when you're a newbie!

Seems like you've got a real mixed group of people on here (all kinds of backgrounds).

I'll see you around on here. Hope to chat soon.

Ian.

:)

Ryandaoc

Just Browsing
Media
Cicero, you won't be new for long. It seems several new faces show up each week. I'm new myself but already feel like I've been around a while.

Welcome aboard.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a guy in the UK and found this site when a search engine threw up some threads from your forum. Anyway, I read a few of the other posts and they made me laugh n smile so I thought I'd join in if you don't mind?

That's actually how I found LPSG too brah. Welcome to the board. Glad ya dig it! I'm Phoenix, but everyone calls me Nix or Nixxy. And yer cock doesn't need anything as long as it's a cock dude. We accept all shapes and sizes and colors. I, myself, am just above average (6" x 5.5" cut). But yah, glad ya like it here, and I totally expect to get to know you!

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks again guys (wub! you're all so nice gawd dangit!). To HappyHammer1977, I'm a Londoner - was born here and I've stayed here so far. Nice to meet you. Where are you mate?

Cheers Nixxy - nice to meet you too. Glad you called yours 'above average'...as I'm like EXACTLY the same size as you mate (6x5.5, except I'm uncut)! :toast: Hey I always thought it was average but if you say I'm above then I stand corrected! ;)

Well what can I say about myself, my name's Ian, I'm 5'11", I have blond hair, grey-green eyes and I like racket-ball and men who aren't afraid to cry...*

By the way, I'll be honest n admit I found this site cos I was searching for the answer to the following embarrassing question. Can anyone help? (hey this is my first LPSG cry-for-help yay!)

Basically...sometimes when I cum it is white, but sometimes it's clear and watery but like when I haven't even cum for a couple of days! So it's not like I should have run out of sperm right!? Anyone know what I mean?

Anyway, I still can't get over how nice u all are [jeez I sound so gay in this post! :eyes: ]

*Okay, I admit that last bit is a quote from Airplane, but it still makes me laugh so hey...! ;)

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome aboard Ian, Good to see you settling in so quickly. As for your size, big, small, its no odds! After all its the person we talk to not the dick. Have fun m8.

P.S. Im UK also

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Ian.

Cheers from California.
Take off your clothes and stay a while.

You know, my cum changes consistency as well.
Sometimes it's thicker than others but I've never noticed that it's clear as much as just watery.
I'm a shooter so it's hard to have a look as it's flying across the room. LOL.

I notice that if I drink a lot, it tends to be very thick the next day.
I figure that's from dehydration. Ooops.
I guess I forgot that 1 galss of water for every alcoholic drink rule.

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the response guys.

Yeah, clear was probably not the right word. Just that my cum is sometimes thinner n less opaque! I don't drink much alcohol really so maybe that's why it sometimes happens. I just can't figure out why it randomly seems to vary - thick mostly, then 'woah' - thin!?

I'm a shooter too to be honest. I don't normally let it shoot it's full range though. Like if I'm wankin I'll totally cover the end with a tissue at the moment of ignition (like throwing a towel over a blazing pan on the stove in a way!), so I'm not sure what my average distance is!

Not sure why I'm like tellin ya all this really but hey ho, i've typed it now...

I guess I should branch out from the confine of my hello thread n see what the hot topic is at the moment right? ;)

Regards,
Ian.

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cheers hippyscum, hey i've got some Scottish genes in me somewhere so hello, fellow clansman. Though I admit I've, erm, never actually been to Scotland and sound as English as Pie N Mash...! :eyes:

Michael Crawford was a funny fella to be sure (though I'm thinking of changing my avatar cos it's far too camp and since I'm not it might give people the wrong impression!).

I assume you don't look like your avatar either do you? ;)

Ian.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Cicero77, better known as Ian. Welcome, m8, it seems you have something that turns my head every time and that is a penis with character. We've all got them of all different sizes, shapes and colors, but those with character stand out from the crowd. Maybe you'll consider adding to the gallery when you get settled in and have a desire to show off for us (?)

Cheers, Luke

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello RoysToy(Luke),

Thanks mate. Erm, I'm not sure I can like compete with the guys on here to be honest, even with my strength of character :D Hey but you never know, I may decide to get all brazen n post a sly pic one day.

For now, you will have to do with my sparkling conversation I reckon!

Ian.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Cicero77@Sep 25 2005, 05:59 PM
Hello RoysToy(Luke),

Thanks mate. Erm, I'm not sure I can like compete with the guys on here to be honest, even with my strength of character :D Hey but you never know, I may decide to get all brazen n post a sly pic one day.

For now, you will have to do with my sparkling conversation I reckon!

Ian.
[post=346442]Quoted post[/post]​
Seems like a winner to me, Ian. Pour it on us. Oh, and about your climax consistency -- mine depends a lot on my hydration. It sure shoots farther when it's thinner. The degree of horniness has its effects on it, too.

Luke

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Cicero77@Sep 25 2005, 05:25 PM
Cheers hippyscum, hey i've got some Scottish genes in me somewhere so hello, fellow clansman. Though I admit I've, erm, never actually been to Scotland and sound as English as Pie N Mash...! :eyes:

Michael Crawford was a funny fella to be sure (though I'm thinking of changing my avatar cos it's far too camp and since I'm not it might give people the wrong impression!).

I assume you don't look like your avatar either do you? ;)

Ian.
[post=346436]Quoted post[/post]​

Ain't no thang wrong with your avatar, although I'm sure you're a better conversationist than Micheal Crawford and have more to your vocabulary than "oo Betty!" :p

Alas, I don't look like my avatar pic :p but I sure as hell wish I had that t-shirt.