Hi guys, New member here

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Hi guys, I'm a new member, incase you hadn't already guessed, living in northeast indiana. I found this sight purely by accident while searching the web for websites dealing with manscaping. Not that I have a huge interest in manscaping for my self but it seemed interesting as a topic worthy of some research on a boring sunday morning. So, I joined and have read some of the posts and will post some pics of myself as soon as I am allowed.

I am 6'1" 185 42 and have an 8" cock that is about 5" when flacid. I am a bit of a show off and have always enjoyed the looks I get in locker rooms. I enjoy group jacking and am mostly a top when with a man. I was married for 8 years and my wife was aware of my bisexuality and was turned on by it. Problem in the marriage was her taste for many many many men which I would not have had a problem with except I wasn't invited or even made aware of her adventures and so it became cheating.

What I have seen so far on this site is really cool and I look forward to a long and active roll in this group.

Jimmy

hung_big: I enjoyed your introduction!

Enjoy your stay and Welcome (I guess that should be in reverse order, but...)

Chris

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the fun, jimmyjoe!

Glad to have you joining in on the dialogue. We look forward to hearing from you regularly.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Welcome. Sounds like you have an interesting life!!! Post a lot and let us get to know you.

=jimmyjoejeater,Apr 17 2005, 12:27 PM]
Hi guys, I'm a new member, incase you hadn't already guessed, living in northeast indiana. I found this sight purely by accident while searching the web for websites dealing with manscaping. Not that I have a huge interest in manscaping for my self but it seemed interesting as a topic worthy of some research on a boring sunday morning. So, I joined and have read some of the posts and will post some pics of myself as soon as I am allowed.

I am 6'1" 185 42 and have an 8" cock that is about 5" when flacid. I am a bit of a show off and have always enjoyed the looks I get in locker rooms. I enjoy group jacking and am mostly a top when with a man. I was married for 8 years and my wife was aware of my bisexuality and was turned on by it. Problem in the marriage was her taste for many many many men which I would not have had a problem with except I wasn't invited or even made aware of her adventures and so it became cheating.

What I have seen so far on this site is really cool and I look forward to a long and active roll in this group.

Jimmy
[post=301439]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by jimmyjoejeater@Apr 17 2005, 05:27 PM

Jimmy

Jimmy,

Welcome to LPSG hope you get involved in the postings. This is a real interesting bunch.

blackwood
[post=301439]Quoted post[/post]​

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Jimmy, it seems you've found THE site just made for you. I know you'll get lots of open arms :pals: here, after that revealing intro. I'm eagerly awaiting learning more about you as well as getting to see that 'stuff' you're fixed up with.

Enjoy your membership, guy, and stretch back letting it all hang out :alert:

Luke (akaRoysToy)