Hi Guys, she Male from Plymouth UK

miss_Isles_UK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys ,
I was watching a programme here in UK tonite, Worlds Largest Penises or should it be Penii??? Anyway i came to the conclusion that I am most definetely a size queen.
My late Husband God Rest his soul in eternal pieces , was extremely well endowed and took a lot of getting used to , but i do adore well hung guys , and am able willing and eager to offer any support i can.
About me, I would describe myself as a 39 year old transexual (pre-op) drug and disease free, larger than life trannie drag Queen with a heart of gold and an ass and legs to match. I have ample breasts all natural , I am a big Hearted LADY with an appetite to match. I am great fun , soulful , deep and good humoured. I am a Scorpio .
The aforementioned programme on channel four the worlds biggest penises , well frankly the examples shown were rather disapointing , because in my lifetime I have encountered bigger and better than that , and sampled many along the way , I am very ambitious and courageous and love a challenge . I adore sex with well hung guys , and have the aptitude for it too and am well qualified , with correct build and assets if u get my drift ,. I am currently residing in Plymouth Devon, UK . But am able to travel internationally and intend to do so in the next few years. I am going to post a photo in the gallery , look forward to chatting with interested men .

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is not good. This is the second person to just join the site because of that episode. If the trend rises there will be a flood of newbies in no time..."and with newbies come lurkers, admirerers, PM's galore, and requests like crazy. It's time to get the ignor button handy":eek:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
This is not good. This is the second person to just join the site because of that episode. If the trend rises there will be a flood of newbies in no time..."and with newbies come lurkers, admirerers, PM's galore, and requests like crazy. It's time to get the ignor button handy":eek:
I think we heard from this one already...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Penises or Penes. **Penii is not a word.

Thanks, Jaxinro. Considering that the penis is what this whole support group is about, we all should know the correct spelling of penis, both singular and plural.

I am to assume that neither spelling is preferred or you would have included that information in your post.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freddie53 said:
I am to assume that neither spelling is preferred or you would have included that information in your post.

In a clinical setting, the Latinate form penes is preferred. The modernized form penises is more usual in less formal discourse. In certain settings, cocks, dicks, schlongs, dongs, one-eyed wonder weasels or purple-headed yogurt-slingers are the favoured plurals.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Bryan_Lyte2 said:

at one time or another we were ALL newbies

Big D

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:

I would say you are still a NOOB too,seeing as though you only joined last month:tongue:

miss_Isles_UK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:

Oh dear maybe you should find a monastery,
I joined this site to offer support and love , having had a partner for many many years who had many problems in life due to his above average endowment . Thanks for the heartfelt welcome , I didnt realise it was an exclusive site for the superhung who meet with your approval , I joined and was welcomed by the moderator . If you find newbies and admirers so offensive maybe you should found a site for yourself where you can vet who comes in and out , and sit there alone ,
Variety is the spice of life my friend and you should respect diversity.
Yes you have an ignore button, so if required why not just use it instead of being abusive and offensive to me on my post which I was invited and encouraged to make by the moderator as a means of introduction .
Clique Queen