Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
miss_Isles_UK said:
thankyou Matthew at least someone has manners and breeding , your welcome means a lot to me .

Haha, I'm not sure about either but thank you and welcome just the same. I hope you won't take some of the snarky remarks personally -- you just happened to come in at the same time we were deluged with new folks from the channel 4 special, including a couple trolls and phonies. I think some of us got a little cranky. I hope you'll stick around to join us in being annoyed at the next wave. :wink:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Matthew said:
Haha, I'm not sure about either but thank you and welcome just the same. I hope you won't take some of the snarky remarks personally -- you just happened to come in at the same time we were deluged with new folks from the channel 4 special, including a couple trolls and phonies. I think some of us got a little cranky. I hope you'll stick around to join us in being annoyed at the next wave. :wink:

:rippedhand:...A new one and I was't even here to see it coming. I guess it's time to break out the apologies.

First, I had no intention of trampling over anybody on the way in. I just started seeing a lot of people joining at once. It seemed rather odd. Besides just watch I spoke on it as a means of bringing it to others attention.

Secondly, You are right I did not have to post my observation here on your thread. I figured it had to be the spot of fast attention (come on now...a she male is an attention getter). :rolleyes:

Third, to all who saw me as a hypocrite. This site is like a second home to me. There are things I express with you I'd never even tell my own family. I was concerened that with all the new people flooding in at once the site would temporarily shut down or even crash. :eek:

Forth, Sorry for the delayed welcome I was very busy this weekend. Too much work, not enough play. I apreciate how quikly you attacked me, focus your energy into some well written posts and threads for me please.:wink:

Also, for those who already know or have known me. Those of whom still ripped me a new one (while I was away mind you), without giving me a chance to justify my actions, can bite my tiny, little ass.:mad:

Looking forward to a newer, more broadened, and diverse group of people to get help srom when and if needed.:cool:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
miss_Isles_UK,

I'll have to jump on the "I'm sorry" train too.

My heartfelt apologies. A couple of days before you posted, another transgender (Yolanda) arrived with a bang. She was trounced (and good riddens). We don't get many TG girls here so I assumed (and shouldn't have) that she was trying different tactics to slide in under our radar. She was so incredibly offensive that my guard was still up.

Your experience and perspective are welcomed (kisses the hand of miss_Isles_UK). Hope you stick around.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
This site is like a second home to me.

Don't sweat it, Bry ... I saved you a place at the table.

Those of whom still ripped me a new one (while I was away mind you), without giving me a chance to justify my actions, can bite my tiny, little ass.

I didn't rip you a new one, but can I still bite your tiny, little ass? Please? :wink: