Hi Guys:Your object of lust has a small penis.

Your object of lust has a small penis. What would you do?

• It wouldn't make a difference to me.

Votes: 83 64.8%
  • I would have sex with him.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I would turn him down.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • It depends.

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From passed experiences, if you’re lucky- you usually get sex once (or at least some sort of naked time); before the bubble busts, the lust wears off, and they become disinterested.
Unfortunately when looking back over sexual history, you start to notice a pattern...it consist of mostly being cancelled-on or slightly awkward one-night stands.

Reactions: lttle1

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the end the attitude - the willingness to share and give of oneself that makes attraction complete and exciting. I'm not knocking a great cock, but the size really was never the driving force for me. From a hook up point of view, if a guy is willing, then that matters more than anything - game on.

Reactions: MisterB

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From passed experiences, if you’re lucky- you usually get sex once (or at least some sort of naked time); before the bubble busts, the lust wears off, and they become disinterested.
Unfortunately when looking back over sexual history, you start to notice a pattern...it consist of mostly being cancelled-on or slightly awkward one-night stands.
This was exactly my experience when I was single. Looking back, I wish guys had said, "I'm sorry, but I'm not turned on by a small penis." I just assumed I was average, and it didn't occur to me that guys were losing interest after they saw that I was small. So, I wondered what I was doing wrong. Happily, a few guys didn't care.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you are lusting after someone you are doing so without knowing what their dick size is..so the size of it should not really matter because something else is making you lust ...
True, to have some hot sexual fun with somebody i pay muuuuch more attention to the guy overall than to his dick size! I know some horny small blokes who i'd like to mess around anytime!

Reactions: Asher77

It depends. Are you lusting after this person purely in a sexual way, and want them as a fb? Or are you really attracted to them as a person, get along great, and wouldn't mind exploring a real, long term relationship? Because, for me, if it's just sex, then I really like a decent sized cock to play with. If there is some real depth there, and I'd like to pursue a meaningful relationship, then a larger cock isn't really that important.

Also, there is the matter of "how small"? I mean, a nice plump 6" cock with big balls is amazing, but 4-5"? I dunno about that. I tend to bottom, so I need some substance.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was exactly my experience when I was single. Looking back, I wish guys had said, "I'm sorry, but I'm not turned on by a small penis." I just assumed I was average, and it didn't occur to me that guys were losing interest after they saw that I was small. So, I wondered what I was doing wrong. Happily, a few guys didn't care.
Sorry that happened to you!

Reactions: lttle1

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This topic is rather relevant to me, lol

And ex of mine is 'average' and nothing special in the cock department, but my gosh i want to fuck that man again!
Even though his cock wasn't huge or spectacular, we had some fun fuck sessions. And being a gal who cant deep throat, his cock was the perfect size for sucking :yum

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
I am a good looking black man who, comparatively speaking, has something going for himself. But lord have mercy how people's warmth toward me goes cold when I drop my pants. Time after time after time after time.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It wouldn't matter to me. Yes, I like big dicks but that doesn't mean I don't find small or average ones sexy too, and there are a host of other physical traits I'm looking for that come before that. Without even getting onto the personality side of the equation.