hi guys

Lyell_7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi i just found this site and thought it was cool to have a place where stuff like this can be talked about openly and that

now im not really in the same league as some of the fellas in here, but i was wondering if anyone could recommend a cheap camera so that i could at least put up what i've got :biggrin1:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, Lyell. Welcome to the greatest place on Earth. You probably don't know but you just hit the jackpot. There are some awesome people here with much knowledge, empathy and, of course, platinum senses of humor.

So, drop your bags, take your shoes off, fix yourself a drink and we'll see you soon.

About the camera: Use one of those cameras in a box and when you get them developed at Wal-Greens or wherever just tell them to put your pics on a CD. You should be able to post them here from there. Now, I know you're wondering "What will they say at Wal-Greens?" When you go to pick them up, they're going to give you a total, your pictures and your CD. You don't want to know what they have to say anyway. Just pay, leave the change for a tip, snatch and run...RUN LIKE THE WIND, MAN!