Hi guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_ffuffnum, Jun 21, 2010.

1. D_ffuffnum

D_ffuffnum New Member

hey i'm new and just nosin around,,, i gotta say there a lot of very nice looking women on here, and i got to say i wouldnt mind meeting ALL of them lol..i just joking,,,,
    anyway i'm from london SW i like to post piks of myself, i dont relly no why? but its nice to see theres a lot of like minded peeps out there, i have been on other sites before its a great way to meet people, anyway i'm 37 i'm getting old :mad: my addy id kevinsemail@hotmail.co.uk feel free to add me, just let me know where from, i'm always happy to meet new people, i work long hours so not on all the time, just leave me an email if ya want to chat, and if anybody has any ideas for some new piks just let me know, or even if you wanna be in them with me lol,,
    i will post more if anybody wants to see, take it easy folks,
    ps, the name nuffmuff was only used just to get me in to the site and see whats going on, i usually think of user names that are a little more subtle but now im stuck with it, oh well,
    x

2. giant11

Gold Member

welcome and enjoy

3. ksupimp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome, from across the pond...

4. D_Huge Grant

D_Huge Grant New Member

Nice package you have there fella - if you were open to 1% gay percentage, I would have loved to service your cock! Your hot looking fella!!! The girls are lucky to have you deep inside them! :) Beautiful! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted