hi guys

D_tezht

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys and girls!

I'm Zeltia from Lublin, Poland. I'm 22 and I love to know new interesting people. I'm 168cm tall, I love the sport so I am fit. My ass and my breast are a bit fat but we are working on it ;)

As I work as a hospital nurse I have the luck of very often see men's penises. Many of them are even hard (it is a commun situation among young bored guys when they are hospilalized). After that, I have to say that it is hard to me to believe all those boys on this site claming to own such huge cocks, about 20cm.... I have seen many penises, and the biggest one was about 17cm, not more. This lucky guy was a very tall and strong man, and really impressed me, because most of the boys were around 12-13cm (obviously hard!)

I don't know... Maybe polish men are under the penis size average, but unfortunately I have never seen a cock like some guys on this site declare to own.

Kisses.

D_Percy Pantsed

Account Disabled
Media
Alot of guys do exaggerate but there are some huge cocks on here, not saying I'm one of them, I'm just saying. Oh and having a fat ass and big juicy titties is soooooo not a bad thing. The guys are probably hard when you see them cause you're hot

Last edited: