Hi Guys!

Diana_K

Sexy Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi everyone! I'm Diana!

I'm a 23 year old woman from the USA. I stumbled across this site through google and loved what I saw so I signed up!

I'm mainly here to chat and make friends while enjoying all of the great pics and videos :)

I'm not sure what else to add here, so if you have any questions I'll try to answer!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Makesmehappy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone! I'm Diana!

I'm a 23 year old woman from the USA. I stumbled across this site through google and loved what I saw so I signed up!

I'm mainly here to chat and make friends while enjoying all of the great pics and videos :)

I'm not sure what else to add here, so if you have any questions I'll try to answer!
Welcome to the site hope that you will enjoy all that is available here - also zi hope that you will consider posting some photos for us all to enjoy and pay tributes to you

Reactions: Gj816 and Diana_K

PringlesGuy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone! I'm Diana!

Welcome to the site!

Reactions: Gj816