hi hi i'm horny19 and i love my cock!! hope u will 2!

Creamyboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi everybody! I'm very excited to be a member of this awesome website! I just joined today and I'm already having a blast. You can check out my cock in the gallery hee hee ;) Please keep me posted on what u think and stuff, no one's seen my cock besides a couple of gf's and bf's and I'm mucho curious ;) love you all and I'm looking fwd to meeting all of you!!! :rolleyes:

Media
Hi everybody! I'm very excited to be a member of this awesome website! I just joined today and I'm already having a blast. You can check out my cock in the gallery hee hee ;) Please keep me posted on what u think and stuff, no one's seen my cock besides a couple of gf's and bf's and I'm mucho curious ;) love you all and I'm looking fwd to meeting all of you!!! :rolleyes:

Now that is an enthusiastic Introduction! Welcome to LPSG, Horny19.:smile:

Great pics, dude - and great introduction!

Welcome on here, man. :smile:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so..im confused...your 19 and not many have seen ur breeder? dood...get out more...and unzip ur jeans...u will have more blow jobs then you will ever want...and if ur 10...u will not have any problem making the baby batter that goes with every blow job u are receiving...
enjoy while u can...u have less then 20 yrs left to loose ur seed! damn! hot fuckin breeder...