hi i am kinda new here so be nice

Hungshemale: Ok i have been in the shadows i really dont know what to think about this place i have read some of the posts and it is a bit of bashing and anger.

Ok but now to about me i guess i am not going to wow anyone here i am a fully functional trans i have had extensive cosmetic surgury i feel i look very femmine but i have 2 curses my 6'6" frame and my 9" when hard cock which i do use prolong rings and a pump to get it up. i thought i was exceptional untill comming here now i feel below average......lol :)

NorthernStar: Welcome to the group HungSheMale. I'm probably not the one to say it cuz I haven't posted lately myself. I do love the group and feel that you will love it too. Everyone is really nice and helps whenever you have a question or need help. Where abouts are you from trans, tell us a little more about you. Also feel free to hit me up for a chat if you want.

Corey(NorthernStar)

wvalady1968: HSM, this is a support group for large guys, but you're stretching that definition a bit. ;)

Welcome, Honey, and sit here next to me. We can share make-up tips!
:-*
Allie

Hungshemale: Well untill i came here i thought i was hung! :-[

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
LOL its all good Hun. Hung is hung is hung. Don't be intimidated by the monsters, again, just about everyone here is really cool *points at wvalady* Especially that one, one of the wisest, sweetest people here. Again, make yourself at home, ask questions, have fun.

You've definately got a friend in me, since I kinda like shemales anyway, and you seem nice enough otherwise. ;D

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Originally posted by Hungshemale@May 2 2004, 01:52 AM
Well untill i came here i thought i was hung! :-[
LOL well rest assured you are HUNG and in fact I would venture to say many guys here could only dream of having 9" of cock unless in their mouth or ass, as you will soon come to find out there are many dreamers and posers on the site much to our chagrin but that said welcome to the group and I hope you get what you need from it be it support, a feeling of being included or the realiztion that you INDEED have something pretty rare between your legs since something like 1/1000 males (for shemales who knows maybe 1/100,000) measure in at 9" , so YOU ARE HUNG!!!

The REAL deal
HORSE