hi i am new here

rob_13_incher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi my name is Rob, i am new here. i live near chicago. i guess what stands out about me most is that my penis is 13 inches long.
now i dont know what the average is but i believe i am above average. i would just like to make some friends and maybe find out what the average size is actually

Thanks, Rob

rob_13_incher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks i didn't know that. i never really had an erge to look at other men, so i guess i am pretty big then huh.
and to answer the other question, i am 20 now i would say well i started getting big young and by 15 i would say i was around 12 or 13 inches.

so are girls on this site as well?

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
Yes Rob, there are girls - but a lot of them are fakes who have found old pictures on the internet and pretended it's them.

Which brings me to the classic old photo in your gallery....

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
thanks i didn't know that. i never really had an erge to look at other men, so i guess i am pretty big then huh.
and to answer the other question, i am 20 now i would say well i started getting big young and by 15 i would say i was around 12 or 13 inches.

so are girls on this site as well?

If I were you, I'd take that pic down pronto.
No one will believe it's yours.
Been everywhere on the 'Net.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't you just love it when an old friend turns up at the party! I'm talking about the cock, which I must have known for the past 10 years. I don't know Rob from Adam though.

I must have 40 pics of that cock, and it's had almost as many owners at this site. Always amazes me how the guys that post it always think they're the first ones to have found it!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi my name is Rob, i am new here. i live near chicago. i guess what stands out about me most is that my penis is 13 inches long.
now i dont know what the average is but i believe i am above average. i would just like to make some friends and maybe find out what the average size is actually

Thanks, Rob

Could you be any more modest and unassuming? Could the picture be any more Not You? Could you be any more Full Of It??