hi, i am phillip

bigNDtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, i am not sure how much intro i want to do now, but lemme get "warmed up" and maybe i will share a bit more.

i am phillip. 33, in texas. i am married and in need of LPS. i am very big and never really realized certain things about my size. i was a late bloomer, so i was about the same size as all my friends it seemed until college, when i guess i kept growing and other guys stopped...maybe? i dont know. anyway, before i got married i had 3 long term girlfriends. while they all commented on my size in passing and had difficulty in handling me at first everytime we fucked, i didnt think anything was abnormal. since i didnt have a lot of experience, i just kinda went along fucking with just half my dick basically. i didnt have another guys experience to compare to b/c all my friends claimed to be giving their girls the same "pleasure" that i was, so i thoiught i was normal. i even thought i was normal the first time i heard "The average man is 5"-6" long." i thought, well, i am average! i didnt realize the experts meant 5"-6" HARD, not 5" soft.

So, my wife is who really informed me that 10" is huge...which was why she cant take all of me. She has kind of adjusted to my width. i am not sure what constitutes "thick" but i do know i can't close my hand around my hard shaft...? so, here i am....

thanks!
phillip

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome. This site will be of assistance to you. Actually, I would highly suggest that both you and your wife look at this site together. In my case, I am sort of like you, in that I didn't know I wasn't "normal".

My wife and I have learned a lot from this site. It has help her a lot. I guess the only question in life that is stupid is the one not asked. So use the experience of these people in your quest for knowledge.

If you got on the site without telling your wife, please share this site with her. My wife says that it has been a great help to her.
Regards,
Rubber Harley in Texas

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome and have fun here!

Lots of knowledgeable people here that can help with Anything ya like :)

Teflon

bigNDtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, Rubber. (Do i call you Rubber? ha!) How big are you...if i may ask? And is your wife tall...or does that matter? My wife is 31yo, 5'10" 150lbs. and very athletic and in ridiculous good shape.

Like i said, i an taking it slow. lemme get the feel first. i have already been asked twice to show my goods and i doubt she would approve of that even if we did take pics of it. i dont mind people asking, but it's a little forward for this couple right now. Shit, she would prob kill me if she saw i put her weight up on a web site!

i am really wondering if it's possible for us both to get more out of the sex. i think we have been going at it long enough to prove i am way too long for her, but who knows.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
welcome. Let your wife know women are quite welcome here by MOST everyone- and the one who doesnt want them here isnt around much anyway- but yeah, pics are a good idea. For more reasons than sexual, I should say. Its kind of like erm,
gosh you LPSG guys what am i trying to say here?
Not badge, not honor code, erm, ya know- just that you are what you say.
Welcome.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey bigNDtall,
First, welcome! My other half (Mr. Ed in Mass) is also large but I only
have a problem with him upon entry. It doesn't seem to matter how wet I am, he kind of "fights" his way in and then everything is heavenly!
I am only 5' 1" and 115 so I don't think w/h matters.
Also I love looking at the pix and reading/posting with him! Try it she'll like it! Ciao,