Hi! I don't have a large penis but I'm having sex with one.

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media
:redface: I found this site looking to answer some questions I have/had. I've looked around at past threads and the people here seem nice.
So far, I've learned, no matter how big a guys dick is, there will still be sword fights over who is bigger.........and I can't judge size.

Oh, and LOVE the smiles!:laola:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Thank You! I'm a bit nervous to just jump in, but love reading the threads. I was up way too late trying to see if other people had the same questions.

No Probs fella, you will find your way about, quite a good group of people on here these days and the mods are a friendly bunch if you need help with anything, take your time, have a good look round, get the feel of the place.
BTW , Happy Holidays :smile:

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media
No Probs fella, you will find your way about, quite a good group of people on here these days and the mods are a friendly bunch if you need help with anything, take your time, have a good look round, get the feel of the place.
BTW , Happy Holidays :smile:
Thank You!
Happy Holidays to you too!:wink:

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome my friend,

You are not wrong when you say "The people here seem nice" Very soon you will find that out for yourself.

Look forward t reading any comments you post

Take care

Regards

Smartalk

sabbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey!! I just joined this site as well, and I do believe that we are sharing the same type of experiences with large penises...

Great to meet you!

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media
Big, bigger, biggest? It just goes on and on. Welcome and enjoy.
I'll ask if I can measure it. Posting here where everyone is sporting monsters, he might actually be small. I believe it's between it's between 8-9 inches and no clue the girth, but it's rather fat. Personally I think it's perfect.
After years of embarrassing myself and a few sex injuries I found this site. I am hoping to learn a little bit and share any mistakes I've made.