Hi I talk a lot

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Realized maybe I should introduce myself. I signed up last night and did a ton of responses on the Women's section.

From New York up here. I call myself an "Old Lady." Some people say I look young for my age (for practical purposes, 40), though sometimes I feel much older. I can be mentally very immature at times. Currently single and (too) celibate, but years past I've had a few playmates, or two. I'm not looking for a partner on these communities, but I do like learning more about sex and sexuality in general. Also, sometimes I wonder about specific aspects of sexuality (especially male sexuality) but don't think people elsewhere will, or can, answer me seriously. Of course, maybe I ask a stupid question that's impossible to answer, but sometimes something just sticks in my head.

BTW, I'm not really sure (maybe there's a link somewhere?) what people consider "large" here. It assumes maybe there's some sort of "normal" or "average" or whatever someone feels about it? Only one of my partners ever let me actually measure him and he was 7 1/2" (he was telling me 8 1/2", though). He was more than plenty for me and I thought that sounded (and FELT!) like a lot, but he wanted to add more. Back then, I didn't think about circumference (some say width, or girth, I guess), but he was a nice girth. I've had larger and more average, but to me it all boils down to if we enjoy each other and if we're comfortable being sexual with each other. I never really was aware of the size issue personally until my first partner used to make slight, almost subtle comments that made me realize he felt inadequate about size and t hen I started to realize it was an issue that men are uncomfortable about.

Last, I came to this board because, honestly, I'm always curious about sex, but also I did a quick lurking here and there and it seems like a very intelligent and considerate community and it's a place that seems very supportive and open regardless of size, but focused on dealing with serious concerns and questions dealing with size and other things about sex.

Thank all! This is a really nice community with a lot of very intelligent and thoughtful folks who post and talk here.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, OL. Glad you found us and that you're enjoying our efforts at mass hypnotism.

We aren't really mature, caring and hospitable - we just make you think we are - we're really a bunch of horny college-type exhibitionist drunks who perform naughty sexual tricks, bully nerds and cheat on tests.

Don't believe me? Not even a little bit? Shit. Okay, you caught us - welcome to our version of Shangri-La anyhow, OL.

As for the 'large' question...you'll find that we've just about given up trying to define that term when it comes to the phallus. It's just too subjective. Take, for instance, your experience with 7 1/2" - large to you, while to another broad (oops, I hope the frat president misses that slip-up [must remember to think mature]) 7 1/2" is just an appetizer.

I'm glad you've learned an important secret to a good relationship: keep patting the guy on the head and saying, "Why, of course you're the biggest I've ever had." *stifles yawn*

Sharps-Rifle

Experimental Member
Media
A warm welcome to you. This IS an amazing group of people. I've only been here a short while myself but, I've been greatly impressed with the intelligence, the wit and the camaraderie.

Hope you will enjoy yourself here and learn all you like.

My Best to You,
Sharps-Rifle

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome Aboard!

If you can pass for age 40, then maybe your "OldLady" moniker is several decades premature; why sell yourself short? In today's world, a lot of people just start hitting their stride in middle age!

The never-ending discussions about "average" penile length can go on and on like a Yankees/Red Sox grudge; just for the record, I think the majority of studies, as well as people on this board, would describe "average" as 5" to 7" in length (measured from the top side, nearest the navel), and girth from 4.5" to 6" at the widest point.

Look out, stand back, at any second the disputes on this issue coud erupt again! lol

Enjot the site, and don't forget to check out older threads; they're still topical and entertaining.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Oldlady from an older lady! I'm 42 and here for many of the same reasons, although I have fallen off the celibacy wagon (thankfully!). Enjoy your time and post away, we look forward to an intelligent woman's perspective! Jana

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Old Lady? Pish posh! :)

But we all are happy to have another member to share experiences, thoughts, and information. Every new person willing to jump in and be heard is an asset to each of us and to the community as a whole.

Welcome aboard!