Hi, Im a new member LOL

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Confused@ AZ,Mar 26 2005, 06:55 PM
I have always been turned off by huge balls, especially on guys, does anyone else have this as an 'anti-fetish', I think it's just weird.
[post=294265]Quoted post[/post]​

As opposed to huge balls on ????????????[/ SIZE]

Confused, AZ: OK, once again, I am sorry my (new) friends! I am trying hard to put into words what I mean, but when I read your replies, I realise what you must think of me! I have to admit that I was not initially raised speaking English, so maybe some of my phrasing is technically incorrect?
Thank you for all the wonderful advice I have been given already. People can be very kind at this place! I had wonderful dreams last night!
I was thinking about my dad: maybe he doesn't realise my penis size? Maybe if I turned this around the other way and confronted him with MY member, he would be stung into mentioning something? I know enough to not just unzip in front of him: I was thinking, maybe if I was having my own 'private time' (PM me if you don't understand what I mean by that) in his room, and he walked in on me, he would realise to what extent I have 'grown'. Maybe if I had a picture of him in front of me, he would say "That is WRONG, you are my own flesh and blood, you cannot do that!", or if I was adopted, he would understand in some way, and explain maybe why I felt that way? Has anyone else ever tried something similar to this? How did it go?
OK, thanks again for all of your warm sentiments! I am a little scattered by my feelings at the moment, and I appreciate your well-wishes!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait a minute JONB,

Under the right circumstances a black man as a "domestic animal" can be a good thing! LOL! But in this case our new member needs major attitude adjustment.

Originally posted by jonb@Mar 26 2005, 11:43 PM
Digging yourself in deeper, Confused. Saying black guys are domestic animals? What's next?
[post=294261]Quoted post[/post]​

It is times like this that I want to thank LPSG for closing ranks .

Naughty

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dear Confused,
You certainly spend a lot of time judging, criticizing and degrading other men's genitalia. For someone professing to be "straight" you certainly spend a lot of time telling us how repulsed you are by certain male physical aspects......if men's cocks and balls disgust you....STOP LOOKING AT THEM. Questions about your own, and men's sexual organs in general is what LPSG is about.....but the blatant judgments are not welcomed. My big ugly balls are not too fond of you either.

hung_big: Kink Hun...Can I console yer balls? I love 'em :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Confused@ AZ,Mar 27 2005, 02:16 AM
OK, once again, I am sorry my (new) friends! I am trying hard to put into words what I mean, but when I read your replies, I realise what you must think of me! I have to admit that I was not initially raised speaking English, so maybe some of my phrasing is technically incorrect?
Thank you for all the wonderful advice I have been given already. People can be very kind at this place! I had wonderful dreams last night!
I was thinking about my dad: maybe he doesn't realise my penis size? Maybe if I turned this around the other way and confronted him with MY member, he would be stung into mentioning something? I know enough to not just unzip in front of him: I was thinking, maybe if I was having my own 'private time' (PM me if you don't understand what I mean by that) in his room, and he walked in on me, he would realise to what extent I have 'grown'. Maybe if I had a picture of him in front of me, he would say "That is WRONG, you are my own flesh and blood, you cannot do that!", or if I was adopted, he would understand in some way, and explain maybe why I felt that way? Has anyone else ever tried something similar to this? How did it go?
OK, thanks again for all of your warm sentiments! I am a little scattered by my feelings at the moment, and I appreciate your well-wishes!
[post=294284]Quoted post[/post]​

If this isn't a dictionary definition of "Troll" I don't know what is.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Mar 27 2005, 01:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Mar 27 2005, 01:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Confused@ AZ,Mar 27 2005, 02:16 AM
OK, once again, I am sorry my (new) friends&#33; I am trying hard to put into words what I mean, but when I read your replies, I realise what you must think of me&#33; I have to admit that I was not initially raised speaking English, so maybe some of my phrasing is technically incorrect?
Thank you for all the wonderful advice I have been given already. People can be very kind at this place&#33; I had wonderful dreams last night&#33;
I was thinking about my dad: maybe he doesn&#39;t realise my penis size? Maybe if I turned this around the other way and confronted him with MY member, he would be stung into mentioning something? I know enough to not just unzip in front of him: I was thinking, maybe if I was having my own &#39;private time&#39; (PM me if you don&#39;t understand what I mean by that) in his room, and he walked in on me, he would realise to what extent I have &#39;grown&#39;. Maybe if I had a picture of him in front of me, he would say "That is WRONG, you are my own flesh and blood, you cannot do that&#33;", or if I was adopted, he would understand in some way, and explain maybe why I felt that way? Has anyone else ever tried something similar to this? How did it go?
OK, thanks again for all of your warm sentiments&#33; I am a little scattered by my feelings at the moment, and I appreciate your well-wishes&#33;

If this isn&#39;t a dictionary definition of "Troll" I don&#39;t know what is.
[post=294344]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b][/quote]
Jana, where did we put that 21 inch very thick dildo? Sounds like our troll wants to experience a big one.
*Calling the flesh pile into service.*
No, we won&#39;t need the lube.

Confused, AZ: Eeek&#33; I feel a little naked now, discussing highly personal problems/solutions in front of some of these unwelcoming people here. This Madame Zola person, I&#39;m sure she&#39;s a friend of all of yours and I&#39;m sure that she would be so kind at this forum to cuddle up to ANYONE here measuring over 9 or 10 inches or their steed, but she makes me a little sadder every time she posts. :(
No offence to any of you guys that are her friend, I&#39;ll bet you&#39;ve all had fun with her at one time or another, and that&#39;s great&#33; It&#39;s great to have friends around, the more the merrier&#33; Especially meeting lots of new friends at once&#33; In a way, that&#39;s what I&#39;m doing here&#33; Kudos&#33; Fun is one of the most fun things you can do&#33;
If I have done something to offend you Madame Zola, I am sorry. I am simply here for understanding and to read others&#39; stories, and somehow understand my own situation. I am not sure what your problem with your penis is, maybe I can help?

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freddie53,

I totally agree with your post&#33; Thank you for telling everyone that there is noting wrong with a father and son comparing or showing each other there manhoods. I have done this with all 3 of my sons in a non sexual way. My sons are also big like me and were just curious to see if they were like me. There was nothing sexual about it. I was pleased that my sons felt close enough to me to ask it. Keep posting.

Kilbasadad

Originally posted by Freddie53@Mar 25 2005, 09:44 PM
First of all, black men are normal folk. In the second place if you are turned on enugh by black dicks that you want to grope black men, I doubt you are 100 percent straight.

I suggest that you do some realzity checks on who you really are. I don&#39;t know your age. I really hate it that you have no idea what your father looks like in the shower.

I bathed wtih my boys when they were little and until they were old enough ro remember what I looked like before I became more modest around them. WE are not exhibitionist but I have seen all three of them before, not many times. But at least we don&#39;t have to wonder about what each of us look like.

You might consider talking to your dad about it. Sounds like you have tried with your mother. Your dad would be a much more likely choice.

There is nothing wrong with a father and son comparing dicks as long as it is not sexual in nature. Even erect penises wouldn&#39;t be wrong as long as there was no sexual interest in the father to the son and the son to the father.

But please get pased the idea that blacks are not &#39;normal people." They are and would rightly be offended at a remark that indicates you don&#39;t think of them as "normal people"

Your upbringing which has limited you as not willing to admit the truth is what I suspect. You are very turned on by black men and if the right black man came onto the scene, if you forgot what you were taught as a child, a hot romance would develop.

Now about those relationships. It is wrong to discriminate against anyone because of their race, etnic group, gener, oreintation, religion etc. But when picking out who you want to live with, you owe no one any real answers except, "No you are not the person." "Or yes you are the person."

If blond haired and blue eyed guys is what turns you own then that is just the way it is. If black well hung guys is what turns you own. then that is just the way it is. I don&#39;t know why we are turned on by who we are turned on by, but does it matter?

Good luck to you in your search for your sexaul idenity. I hope you and your dad can face your penis questions as men.

Good luck to you.
[post=294126]Quoted post[/post]​

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Freddie53,

I totally agree with your post&#33; Thank you for telling everyone that there is noting wrong with a father and son comparing or showing each other there manhoods. I have done this with all 3 of my sons in a non sexual way. My sons are also big like me and were just curious to see if they were like me. There was nothing sexual about it. I was pleased that my sons felt close enough to me to ask it. Keep posting.

Kilbasadad

First of all, black men are normal folk. In the second place if you are turned on enugh by black dicks that you want to grope black men, I doubt you are 100 percent straight.

I suggest that you do some realzity checks on who you really are. I don&#39;t know your age. I really hate it that you have no idea what your father looks like in the shower.

I bathed wtih my boys when they were little and until they were old enough ro remember what I looked like before I became more modest around them. WE are not exhibitionist but I have seen all three of them before, not many times. But at least we don&#39;t have to wonder about what each of us look like.

You might consider talking to your dad about it. Sounds like you have tried with your mother. Your dad would be a much more likely choice.

There is nothing wrong with a father and son comparing dicks as long as it is not sexual in nature. Even erect penises wouldn&#39;t be wrong as long as there was no sexual interest in the father to the son and the son to the father.

But please get pased the idea that blacks are not &#39;normal people."  They are and would rightly be offended at a remark that indicates you don&#39;t think of them as "normal people"

Your upbringing which has limited you as not willing to admit the truth is what I suspect. You are very turned on by black men and if the right black man came onto the scene, if you forgot what you were taught as a child, a hot romance would develop.

Now about those relationships. It is wrong to discriminate against anyone because of their race, etnic group, gener, oreintation, religion etc. But when picking out who you want to live with, you owe no one any real answers except, "No you are not the person." "Or yes you are the person."

If blond haired and blue eyed guys is what turns you own then that is just the way it is. If black well hung guys is what turns you own. then that is just the way it is. I don&#39;t know why we are turned on by who we are turned on by, but does it matter?

Good luck to you in your search for your sexaul idenity. I hope you and your dad can face your penis questions as men.

Good luck to you.
[post=294126]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=294392]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quot

I cannot relate to arizona at&#39;tal.

My sons and I have in the course of their sexual awakening, have discussed the HIV risks, as well as other diseases. Living in the same house as I, on fishing trips, camping etc. I pretty much new what their sizes were and they new mine, I cautioned them to be careful regarding not sexually injuring their partners. Do I know what each of their riggings look like? No, since I havent seen them since they no longer needed my parental assistance and guideance in ensuring that all was good with their foreskins (I did not allow the procedure on either son).

They are both doing well, one is married and I a comfortable in saying, "a satisfaction to his wife". My younger is not married and has left a trail of "compassionate intercourse" in his wake...............

blackwood

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
sorry guys, but this thread is fucking hysterical. Confused is definitely the most entertaining troll I&#39;ve seen here yet.

(I also enjoy the fact that whenever I&#39;m really bored, I can rely on kids like him for reassurance that my life really isn&#39;t that sad and pointless compared to some folks&#39;&#33;)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 27 2005, 02:16 PM
Yeah, he&#39;s trying pretty hard, but still no sale....
[post=294414]Quoted post[/post]​
Ah, but there is this Madame Zola that he "likes" real well.
I think is is smitten by her. Wonder if she is kin to Madame Zora.

Confused,

At least you have your problem right out there in your name.
Quit bulshitting us and passing off humor as truth. We can be your friend.
The twenty-one inch very thick dildo is obviously a joke and me wearing a cape. We don&#39;t even know where you live.

You need to make your humor rediculous enough that we all know it is not true. As in Freddie has a 24 inch dick the size of a milk bottle and came 15 times last night.

At age 53 I didn&#39;t come 15 times last night and that size dick is beyond anything remotely approaching normal. But If I came on here and said my dick was 16 inches long and had grown one inch since I was forty and I usually came at least 4 times a night, then people would call me a troll. The story has changed from laughting at a rediculous exageratation designed to be humorous to trying to make a claim that I am some stud at age 53. It makes me out to look like I really believe that about myself and want others to believe it.

But, having guys on this site talking about what a cute ass I have is hilarious. No one here has seen my ass and everyone here knows that. And no, I doubt it was ever cute and few men past age 50 have cute asses. Though there are exceptions.

And the flesh pile is wonderful. It is all fictional and we all knw that it is fictional. We all know that Pappy and I don&#39;t have razor straps and we don&#39;t spank young men.

But everyone here also knows that Pappy and I have professional experience in helping young people. I think everyone incuding you know that you can take advice Pappy or I would give you to the bank when we are being serous.

And that is the key. When you are serious, speak the truth as it is. We really don&#39;t give a rat&#39;s ass if you have a two inch or a 10 inche dick, we will love you the same.

When you are kidding make it rediculous enough or do something so that we all know that you are playing around with us.

Even though you fit the description of a troll, I really think you are just trying to hard to fit in. Lighten up. OK. Otherwise people will tune you out.

Give us a chance to accept you as part of our family. We are still here waiting for you to do it.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Token Black Guy Response Time:

Confused--Please be quiet. Now.

If you truly don&#39;t know that your statements are offensive--then you need to spend waay more time reading a few books and much less time posting on the Internet.

If English was not your primary language, then it would stand to reason that you would take MORE time to carefully choose your words so as to not immediately offend people.

Being who I am--its hard enough to feel like a walking bundle of stereotypes all the time without people like you who bring up all the "negative connotations". A place like LPSG truly makes me feel no different than anyone else with similar problems, tastes and interests.

I truly only feel "black" when people remind me that I am "different" (your word, not mine). Please don&#39;t. I like to think of myself first as a father and husband, then as a professional and educator. The fact that I am African American and well-endowed is of no paticular intrigue once people get past their own sense of morbid curiosity and penis envy. Really. It&#39;s just melanin and dick.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Confused@ AZ,Mar 27 2005, 02:16 AM
OK, once again, I am sorry my (new) friends&#33; I am trying hard to put into words what I mean, but when I read your replies, I realise what you must think of me&#33; I have to admit that I was not initially raised speaking English, so maybe some of my phrasing is technically incorrect?
Thank you for all the wonderful advice I have been given already. People can be very kind at this place&#33; I had wonderful dreams last night&#33;
I was thinking about my dad: maybe he doesn&#39;t realise my penis size? Maybe if I turned this around the other way and confronted him with MY member, he would be stung into mentioning something? I know enough to not just unzip in front of him: I was thinking, maybe if I was having my own &#39;private time&#39; (PM me if you don&#39;t understand what I mean by that) in his room, and he walked in on me, he would realise to what extent I have &#39;grown&#39;. Maybe if I had a picture of him in front of me, he would say "That is WRONG, you are my own flesh and blood, you cannot do that&#33;", or if I was adopted, he would understand in some way, and explain maybe why I felt that way? Has anyone else ever tried something similar to this? How did it go?
OK, thanks again for all of your warm sentiments&#33; I am a little scattered by my feelings at the moment, and I appreciate your well-wishes&#33;

Well, those who know me well are probably surprised at how quickly I dismissed this guy, but an overt racist who contemplates jacking off to a picture of his dad in his dad&#39;s bedroom is clearly either a joke or a moron. Even Madame Zola thinks so. Seems like a case of guy-with-less-than-average-dick-trying-to-imagine-what-having-a-big-one-would-be-like syndrome to me. Where were you raised, South Africa? If not, there is no way you could say the incindiary things you&#39;ve said here and not know they would be offensive. Learn to address others with respect if you want to be shown respect, you impudent little shit.

By the way, I don&#39;t give a rat fuck how you feel about me, I hate racists and I don&#39;t care at all if I hurt your feelings. I hope you go away. This is not a &#39;&#39;racist friendly&#39;&#39; place.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
The most paradoxical statement anyone can make is "I&#39;m not racist." This is always followed by something incredibly racist.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 27 2005, 10:22 PM
The most paradoxical statement anyone can make is "I&#39;m not racist." This is always followed by something incredibly racist.
[post=294498]Quoted post[/post]​

In fact, there are only two followups to "I&#39;m not racist":
  1. The word "but", followed by -- as jonb says -- something racist.
  2. "I even have black friends," followed by something racist.
It also works with "I have nothing against homos".

hung_big:
Originally posted by madame zora
Where were you raised, South Africa?

I doubt it Jana.

I have seen appallation mountain tribes on the Discovery Channel that are quite Neanderthal-like and even they behave and speak more civilly than this "man" (I use the term loosely as it is quite clear that he is trollish).

Also, if he was raised in south africa he wouldn&#39;t have such a wonderous fasination with big-black cocks :rolleyes:

I think it&#39;s about time to *PLONK* him&#33;