Hi, Im a new member LOL

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Speaking of alcoholic beverages:

Raging bull:
1 oz vodka
5 oz Red Bull
Pour vodka in low-ball glass with Red Bull and ice.

Flaming Homer:
1 oz blackberry liqueur
1 oz peppermint schnapps
1 oz brandy
1 oz sloe gin
1 oz strawberry juice
1 Tbsp children's cough syrup
Mix in one glass and ignite. Extinguish.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Freddie53+Mar 31 2005, 01:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Mar 31 2005, 01:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pappy@Mar 31 2005, 01:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Confused
@ AZ,Mar 31 2005, 08:54 AM
?? Can we be serioius please?
I was wondering on behalf of my sister: are there any support websites for ladies with really big vaginas? Madam Zola, do you know any girls who might know about this sort of thing? I dont know much about it, I think my other sister has had a really hard time of it in the locker rooms after sports, having such a small vagina. Kids can be so cruel&#33;
[post=295511]Quoted post[/post]​

Microwave Popcorn:

Take bad out of celophane wrapping. Place bag in Microwave. Set timer as directed on package. When finished, take out of Microwave, open bag (caution it&#39;s hot) and enjoy. :D
[post=295591]Quoted post[/post]​

I just sat here at laughed so hard at the lastest posts on this thread. It is gone past rude to funny to now just what we used to call "getting the simples"

Large vagina forum for girls. That takes the cake&#33; Maybe large boob forum.

Pappy&#39;s popcorn needs help so:

Drink:

Fill large glass with crushed ice. Pour you favorite distilled liguor to taste and fill glass up with coke or sprite. Enjoy with your popcorn.
[post=295604]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey Freddie, I know there are errors in my last post. I had just washed my hands and couldn&#39;t do a thing with them.

Speaking of drinks. :toast:

Pine Float

Fill an 8 ounce glass with water :beer:, drop in toothpick. Enjoy, just don&#39;t swallow the toothpick.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonb,

THANK YOU &#33; I have been lusting after "Alder Planked Salmon" since I participated in a potlatch about ten years ago on Puget Sound. It was so good, it was obscene&#33; Do you happen to know where one can acquire some alder planks? I know that I can always have Washington salmon flown in from Pike Street Market, but then it wouldn&#39;t have the same effect. Hmmmmmmm. :9

Naughty

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pappy+Mar 31 2005, 11:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Mar 31 2005, 11:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Confused@ AZ,Mar 31 2005, 08:54 AM
?? Why are there recipes posted in this thread? Is there a recipes forum on this website, and you are somehow confused? Or have I confused you because all of the things that have happened have been a recipe for confusion?&#33; If you are actually posting that stuff on purpose, please stop, they call it &#39;spamming&#39; or &#39;trolling&#39; and people get upset on the internet if you do that. It wastes all of our time, OK? I come here for a specific reason: to talk about large penises. Can we be serioius please?
I was wondering on behalf of my sister: are there any support websites for ladies with really big vaginas? Madam Zola, do you know any girls who might know about this sort of thing? I dont know much about it, I think my other sister has had a really hard time of it in the locker rooms after sports, having such a small vagina. Kids can be so cruel&#33;

There are recipies posted in this thread to keep it from wasting bandwidth. In other words YOU ARE NOT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Your posts are a joke. :wow: NOBODY goes around showing their junk to their parents.

Nuff said.

Microwave Popcorn:

Take bad out of celophane wrapping. Place bag in Microwave. Set timer as directed on package. When finished, take out of Microwave, open bag (caution it&#39;s hot) and enjoy. :D
[/b][/quote]

P PPY, i u n my l h n , i&#39;m uing you.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Pappy+Mar 31 2005, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Mar 31 2005, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Freddie53@Mar 31 2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Pappy@Mar 31 2005, 01:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Confused
?? Can we be serioius please?

Microwave Popcorn:

I just sat here at laughed so hard at the lastest posts on this thread. It is gone past rude to funny to now just what we used to call "getting the simples"

Large vagina forum for girls. That takes the cake&#33; Maybe large boob forum.

Pappy&#39;s popcorn needs help so:

Drink:

Fill large glass with crushed ice. Pour you favorite distilled liguor to taste and fill glass up with coke or sprite. Enjoy with your popcorn.
[post=295604]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Freddie, I know there are errors in my last post. I had just washed my hands and couldn&#39;t do a thing with them.

Speaking of drinks. :toast:

Pine Float

Fill an 8 ounce glass with water :beer:, drop in toothpick. Enjoy, just don&#39;t swallow the toothpick.
[post=295805]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Pappy, eat your popcorn and crink two full glasses of coke and your favorite distilled liguor. You won&#39;t see those errors anymore&#33;

hung_big: *Pours 3 parts liquor, 1 part soda in to Pappy&#39;s drink*

Drink up Hun&#33;

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 2 2005, 08:44 AM
*Pours 3 parts liquor, 1 part soda in to Pappy&#39;s drink*

Drink up Hun&#33;
[post=296110]Quoted post[/post]​

Chris, you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me????

P.S. You don&#39;t need to waste the booze...... :evilgrin:

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by dickbulge+Apr 1 2005, 01:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dickbulge &#064; Apr 1 2005, 01:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pappy@Mar 31 2005, 11:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Confused
?? Why are there recipes posted in this thread? Is there a recipes forum on this website, and you are somehow confused? Or have I confused you because all of the things that have happened have been a recipe for confusion?&#33; If you are actually posting that stuff on purpose, please stop, they call it &#39;spamming&#39; or &#39;trolling&#39; and people get upset on the internet if you do that. It wastes all of our time, OK? I come here for a specific reason: to talk about large penises. Can we be serioius please?

There are recipies posted in this thread to keep it from wasting bandwidth. In other words YOU ARE NOT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Your posts are a joke. :wow: NOBODY goes around showing their junk to their parents.

Nuff said.

Microwave Popcorn:

P PPY, i u n my l h n , i&#39;m uing you.
[post=295923]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:wtf:

hung_big:
Originally posted by Pappy+Apr 2 2005, 10:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Apr 2 2005, 10:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hung_big@Apr 2 2005, 08:44 AM

Drink up Hun&#33;

[post=296332]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Alright *takes advantage of Pappy and drinks the booze too* :p

hung_big: *stops "taking advantage" of pappy, in order to speak :p HAHA*

Isn&#39;t Pappy the Best?&#33;?&#33;

Confused, AZ: HEHE it feels like all of my fellow-large-in-the-pants-department folk have true strong hearts like I&#39;d hoped&#33; I just wish that Madam Zola would quit with all the makeup and embrace the whole identity of having an enormous penis and let her true masculinity shine through&#33; You were born with a gift of a handsome, rugged face, don&#39;t deny pretty girls of that&#33; I bet you could be a tough lumberjack and attract ALL the cheerleaders&#33;

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Confused@ AZ,Apr 4 2005, 07:27 AM
HEHE it feels like all of my fellow-large-in-the-pants-department folk have true strong hearts like I&#39;d hoped&#33; I just wish that Madam Zola would quit with all the makeup and embrace the whole identity of having an enormous penis and let her true masculinity shine through&#33; You were born with a gift of a handsome, rugged face, don&#39;t deny pretty girls of that&#33; I bet you could be a tough lumberjack and attract ALL the cheerleaders&#33;
[post=296801]Quoted post[/post]​
I am so sorry that your Madame Zola looks like she does. It makes is even more proud of our Madame Zora, Jana, who is just absolutely gorgeous. She is a lady of ladies. Maybe your Madame Zola could look at some of Madame Zora&#39;s pictures to get some pointers. Or perhaps Madame Zola could come on line asking for pointers. Please do ask Madame Zora to come on line. Don&#39;t send her personal messages. She does not accept those except from very close friends.

Another recipe that is delicious is:

Cherry Vodka with a little coke added to taste poured over crushed ice. Watch out for this drink it can get you drunk quick and some teen age boys have drunk liquids to access and didn&#39;t realize that the urge was as strong as it really was and they have wet their pants. So do watch for that or bring an extra pair of pants just in case. We don&#39;t Confused to have to walk around in wet pants. A little problem that some of our young inexperienced drinkers sometimes have with vodka or beer, especially if they know that have an extra pair of dry pants available.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by hung_big+Apr 3 2005, 12:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hung_big &#064; Apr 3 2005, 12:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pappy@Apr 2 2005, 10:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-hung_big
@Apr 2 2005, 08:44 AM

Drink up Hun&#33;

[post=296332]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright *takes advantage of Pappy and drinks the booze too* :p
[post=296351]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
What is this? I have just had to be away from computer and all this is going on. Pappy I thought you were mine? Chris I thought you were mine? Is there room here for me. We can have more than one flesh pile you know.
Two is fun. Three is exhilerating :evilgrin: :wub:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Confused@ AZ,Apr 4 2005, 12:27 PM
HEHE it feels like all of my fellow-large-in-the-pants-department folk have true strong hearts like I&#39;d hoped&#33; I just wish that Madam Zola would quit with all the makeup and embrace the whole identity of having an enormous penis and let her true masculinity shine through&#33; You were born with a gift of a handsome, rugged face, don&#39;t deny pretty girls of that&#33; I bet you could be a tough lumberjack and attract ALL the cheerleaders&#33;
[post=296801]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh like I&#39;d need to do THAT to get the cheerleaders, HA&#33;

hung_big:
Originally posted by Freddie
What is this? I have just had to be away from computer and all this is going on. Pappy I thought you were mine? Chris I thought you were mine? Is there room here for me. We can have more than one flesh pile you know.
Two is fun. Three is exhilerating :evilgrin: :wub:
[post=296845]Quoted post[/post]​

*pulls Freddie in between pappy and me, to make a Freddie sandwich&#33;*

HEY&#33; Yer right, three is exhilirating&#33; Any other takers?&#33;

Better hun? :p ;)