Hi I'm Bayley, I'm an 18yo girl from London

B_amateurpussy666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

My name is Bayley , I am an 18-year-old student from London. I have just made my very first video. It is being shown on a FREE site, there is no spam or pop ups and I have a link that takes you straight to my screen. I actually give myself an orgasm in the video. Ok here's the thing, can I post the direct URL? I don't want to get banned because there is never any appeal. Any advice would be very gratefully received. Oh yes and here's another thing, the guy that shot my video has also filmed my 60-year-old mother. Before you all hold up your hands in horror she does look pretty good for her age. I'll put a picture on my profile page. Anyway, that's me I hope to have fun with you guys and girls xx

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

My name is Bayley, I am an 18-year-old student from London. I have just made my very first video. It is being shown on a FREE site, there is no spam or pop ups and I have a link that takes you straight to my screen. I actually give myself an orgasm in the video. Ok here's the thing, can I post the direct URL? I don't want to get banned because there is never any appeal. Any advice would be very gratefully received. Oh yes and here's another thing, the guy that shot my video has also filmed my 60-year-old mother. Before you all hold up your hands in horror she does look pretty good for her age. I'll put a picture on my profile page. Anyway, that's me I hope to have fun with you guys and girls xx

Bayley Warnock

Saucy and 60 eh?

O

OldFirm08

Dayymmm666, that was one hot vid'. Keep it up girl; wish I was roaming around Picadilly square these days.

B_Richi-s

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow are you guys pretending to be dumb?

Do you normally respond to a site that spams a board? And especially such a transparent and ugly one? I been rpd by better? Come on who hasnt on here?

I mean that's so obvious...why not have an attractive girl for a fake picture...?
Anyone knew it was fake as soon as it was a girl claiming to be 100% straight ...haha you must think we go around with our eyes shut!

So is it a gay guy or a site promotion?!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh my gosh!!!

I didn't expect such a terrible reaction. I am so sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone. I won't come back again. I am so very sorry.

Bayley xxxx

Folks round here are awfully suspicious.

Too fucking suspicious if you ask me. Please stick around (whether you're what you say you are or not, though personally I favour innocent til proven guiltly) and just ignore these 'fake outers'.