Hi, Im david and I wish to share my blessing that god has bestowed unto me with you!

B_ChurchBoyDavid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes YOU!

I have an absolutely huge penis. However, unlike many of you guys and gals out there, i don't often engage in sexual activity. It is very wrong to do so before marriage.

The reason i say i dont "often" engage in sex, is because im not against a good wiggle every now and then! Il go into my room all alone and strip off, and then fling it around a bit.

Normally when i am describing my member, i just say its huge. But to compare it with you guys, i will give some figures.

4.3 inches length, 3 inches girth.

I would also like to add that although i love church, i do not crave for passionate priests in the vestiary. However, i would oblige to stepping into the shaddows with a priest if it was gods whim.

Cheers, davalar

D

deleted136887

Let the lord be praised for all his good works and don't use your gift for Satan's work, my SON!

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes YOU!

I have an absolutely huge penis. However, unlike many of you guys and gals out there, i don't often engage in sexual activity. It is very wrong to do so before marriage.

The reason i say i dont "often" engage in sex, is because im not against a good wiggle every now and then! Il go into my room all alone and strip off, and then fling it around a bit.

Normally when i am describing my member, i just say its huge. But to compare it with you guys, i will give some figures.

4.3 inches length, 3 inches girth.

I would also like to add that although i love church, i do not crave for passionate priests in the vestiary. However, i would oblige to stepping into the shaddows with a priest if it was gods whim.

Cheers, davalar

Right on, man.

The best thing to do if you don't believe pre-marital sex is not engage in the practice.

Luck for me, I'm not religious so I can have all the sex I can find without fear, reprisal or guilt.

Why, I can even j/o when I want to :)

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You've come to the right place of worship. Give and you'll receive :smile::wink::redface::tongue: