Hi, I'm Deppity_Dawg

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Deppity_Dawg, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Deppity_Dawg

Deppity_Dawg New Member

Albums:
    Good morning! How is everyone today?
    As I'm new here I could probably use a few pointers as to what is available on this site.
    I am a married, white, male who enjoys going on long rides with my wife and motorcycle. We both belong to the American Legion and American Legion Riders. I enjoy going to the near-by nudist colony during the summer (my wife is very self conscious about her body). I keep telling here she's beautiful, but I don't think she believes me.:dunno: (She also has problems with me being too big for her, and could use some advice:dunno:.)
    I'm an open minded individual (I hope) and I'm willing to try just about anything and enjoy talking to anybody as long as they stay curteous and fairly polite.

:ponder:
    Well, I think that's enough for now, if you want to know somethink about me, just ask. If I think it's too personal, it most likely won't be, I'll tell you and we can talk on something else 'til I get to know you better.
    :rolleyes:
    Thanks,
    Deppity_Dawg

2. giant11

Gold Member

welcome and enjoy

3. parchissi

Gold Member

Welcome - good to have you here at LPSG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice