Hi, I'm here to support large penises.

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a fit little thing with nice little b-cup breasts.

Do we need a drumroll while someone writes up the "I hate small-chested girls" post as argument by analogy?

:)

Melanie

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sortof... I have no idea why you're linking to a story about a 77-year old guy with a flatulence problem who was asked to stop breaking wind inside a private club. My opinion? Run-of-the-mill "weird news"/human interest stuff, I guess.

Mel.

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Drifter-

It's interesting... When one person doesn't necessarily see eye to eye with another in an online setting, someone inevitably resorts to claiming the other is some sort of impostor.

No skin off my nose, though.

Mel.

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Carrots. Good for the vision and my grandma had this "golden coins" salad--sort of a carrot/vinegar thing going on--that I remember fondly.

Birds of all sorts, however, sort of freak me out. It has something to do with imagined vs. actual weight and the ferocity with which they flap their wings. I could never have done Tippie Hedren's part in The Birds, I'll tell you that much.

So, you shared the farting tale and you've tried to push some apple/orange decisionmaking... What gives?

Melanie

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stretch... It's opinion and if it "exploits insecurities"

It's not opinion. It's a sales pitch. Your "blog" is so obviously fake and I'd bet money you are not even female. Like others have said, your site is clearly exploitative, your identity and opinions completely contrived, and therefore everything you have to say probably totally worthless. I'm not sure if I should criticize you for thinking you're going to make any headway in this argument, or if I should give you props for sticking around and trying to make your case so long in the face of such ironclad and obvious criticisms (though... the world... and this site... are full of idiots who will believe almost any asinine thing. Where are our resident sycophants anyway?).

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Drifter-

It's interesting... When one person doesn't necessarily see eye to eye with another in an online setting, someone inevitably resorts to claiming the other is some sort of impostor.

No skin off my nose, though.

Mel.

No. That bit was a joke, hence the :biggrin1:. I was trying in my way to offer something of an olive branch because I do at least appreciate your ballsiness :rolleyes:

I do still think that your "blog" is as odious and offensive as it can get, and I think you would make more friends here if you concentrated on one side of your interest rather than the negative hater side.

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
Carrots. Good for the vision and my grandma had this "golden coins" salad--sort of a carrot/vinegar thing going on--that I remember fondly.

Birds of all sorts, however, sort of freak me out. It has something to do with imagined vs. actual weight and the ferocity with which they flap their wings. I could never have done Tippie Hedren's part in The Birds, I'll tell you that much.

So, you shared the farting tale and you've tried to push some apple/orange decisionmaking... What gives?

Melanie

Nothing gives. I'm genuinely interested in finding out about your take on farts, owls and carrots.

Do you like Terrence Stamp?

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sortof...

I had to look Terrence Stamp, to be honest. I consider myself a movie fan, and recognized his name as belonging to an actor, but couldn't place him.

After some cursory research, I'd have to say I'm neutral on Mr. Stamp. I've probably seen five to ten of his films. Honestly, he's never had a real impact on me.

Any other quiz questions?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

lol...sorry guy...you make it too easy. "An online setting"? See eye to eye? Please keep posting. You're giving new meaning to the phrase "give em' enough rope to hang themselves"...

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
9inch160iq...

Well, with that 160 IQ you're showin' off, we should all probably interpret your ravings as The Definitive Word. I'm willing to cut against the grain, though.

The blog is fake? Nope. I'm a guy? Nope.

It's exploitative? Maybe. Is that necessarily bad? Not really.

A sales pitch? I prefer to think of it as happy coincidence, but if you want to consider me a mere marketer, so be it. That's not the real story, but it might make you feel better.

I'm not really here to "make headway" with arguments. I'm here because I love large dicks. Period. The rest is secondary, at best.

I'd probably love your big dick, if given opportunity. The battle of wits thing with Mr. 160 IQ, though, is dull. I eat geniuses for breakfast, Big Boy!

Have a great evening,
Melanie.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I'm curious as to what the response to Melanie would be if her blog expressed admiration for and trumpeted the superiority of, say, blue-eyed blonds, while asserting to dark skinned people that they had no value as human beings.

Make no mistake - this isn't a fetish, it's hate speech.

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stretch...

You're right! The use of "online setting" and the idiom of "seeing eye to eye" are proof positive that I have a penis in my pants!

Drat, foiled again!

Rope and hanging stuff doesn't really worry me. We're just people discussing via keyboards. No one's gonna get hurt.

If you want to pretend like I'm a guy, that's cool with me. No offense taken. There are plenty of liars out there and there's really no reason for you to assume I'm telling the truth about anything. It just so happens that I am, but those who doubt are probably more often right than wrong when it comes to the net.

Mel.