Hi, I'm here to support large penises.

The need to denigrate to feel superior is a sociopathic. It is a need devoid of empathy, incapable of love. It is the means used by bullies who have no other form of expression save ridicule- the most basic of defenses.

You cannot change her (or him), cannot make her believe anything else.

She will be trapped forever in her own simplicity, her own inadequacy, her own inability to truly love and that's a Hell of its own sort and I do not use that analogy lightly for it's a doom to a lifetime of worshiping a thing.

How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.

What strikes me, however, is that this person speaks like a public relations human resource, deflecting every challenge with a demure smile and a most polite rebuke which, nevertheless, is bent upon definitive humiliation of the querent though such rebuke debases her.

Make of that what you will.

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lesson in irony:

"She will be trapped forever in her own simplicity, her own inadequacy, her own inability to truly love and that's a Hell of its own sort and I do not use that analogy lightly for it's a doom to a lifetime of worshiping a thing."

and, in the signature...

[SIZE=-1]"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

:)

I'm comfy in my Hell... There's a wee bit less hypocrisy around here than I find elsewhere! Make of that what you will.

Mel.
[/SIZE]

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Critics Galore...

You don't want my advice, I'm sure, but I'm in the mood to share it...

Don't take life too seriously. Don't make mountains out of molehills.

Forests over trees, context is important, you don't always know quite as much as you may think, and there is a certain risk in being a hunter that you may become an exaggerated version of your prey.

More one point, let's just have some fun, talk some cock, et . If you find my perspectives overwhelmingly offensive you are free to ignore me or to argue with me, I suppose, but there are probably better things to do...

At least that's my take on it.

This is getting boring and a bit silly, don't you think? All I wanted to do in this thread was to make an introduction... Guess I got the word out to plenty of people.

Melanie

If it's hypocrisy you seek then find a mirror.

By your own admission, I am not worth your attention for I am, "deficient," and, "worthless." Why would you bother to lower yourself to my level if that were truly the case? Surely the likes of me aren't worth your time?

So, yes, I'm mean to guys who have tiny weiners. That's the flipside of my admiration for big, healthy, meaty, penises. I am a worshipper[SIC] of the big penis and I laugh at the small ones.

Does that make me a bad person? I don't know. I don't really think it's terribly important.

It is precisely because you do not know, worse still that you do not know that it is terribly important for it means you use people as means to an end and not ends in and of themselves.

Which makes you either, by your own admission, a sociopath or an unscrupulous person abusing the veil of business by pretending to come here with personal motives above and beyond your purse.

A lesson in irony:

"She will be trapped forever in her own simplicity, her own inadequacy, her own inability to truly love and that's a Hell of its own sort and I do not use that analogy lightly for it's a doom to a lifetime of worshiping a thing."

and, in the signature...

[SIZE=-1]"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

I'm comfy in my Hell... There's a wee bit less hypocrisy around here than I find elsewhere! Make of that what you will.

Mel.
[/SIZE]

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"By your own admission, I am not worth your attention for I am, "deficient," and, "worthless." Why would you bother to lower yourself to my level if that were truly the case? Surely the likes of me aren't worth your time?"

Good point!

Keep smiling,
Melanie.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this guy's IQ is probably closer to "Mel"'s target audience than my own.

whats with the animosity buddy? i was just sayin hi to mel...

....BTW, IQ doesnt mean shit...mines 151 but i dont put myself up on a pedestal for it, only fools and liars brag

You reply even again!

Your ego betrays your ideals.

"By your own admission, I am not worth your attention for I am, "deficient," and, "worthless." Why would you bother to lower yourself to my level if that were truly the case? Surely the likes of me aren't worth your time?"

Good point!

Keep smiling,
Melanie.

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
A lesson in irony:

and, in the signature...

Mel.
[/SIZE]

That's not irony, unless you're Alanis Morrisette

Highroad

Just Browsing
Media
Hmmm, this "new" person named Grow4melanie has strikingly similar writing characteristics and attitudes to Veronica Devine (check it out, glaringly obvious to anyone with a bit of investigative acumen). Coupled and reinforced by the fact that "she" has no photos of "herself" leads me to suspect it is another of this person's fictionalized characters here on this board, of which I believe there are several. Each of these characters is so over-the-top "addicted" to large penis size and it's power over all humankind, blah, blah, blah, you know the schtick by now.
I hope you folks start seeing behind the curtain of this person's prolific bull shitting on here, and the several fake characters he uses on this board, and don't take him too seriously.
It's all a big fictional fantasy he is playing out.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sentiments exactly Highroad. I was going to post the same thought earlier in this thread but figured I'd given him enough attention already. This guy is really transparent and a bit of an obnoxious git. He also seems to have way too much free times on his hands...:smile:

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a guy, a pill pimp and a twat.
I'm hateful and I don't have taste in music.
I'm a sociopath and I'm full of shit.

I have too much time on my hands, I have multiple personalities on this forum, I'm trapped in my own personal hell and I'm Veronica Devine.

Or MAYBE, just MAYBE I'm something else completely. There is an outside chance I'm just someone who joined a forum related to a topic of interest who started a feeding frenzy because she happened to have a seven-word signature link to something with which not everyone agrees.

It might be that I'm just a size queen with opinions that don't match those of everyone else.

I'm not to worried about the abuse. I can take it. Time will tell and some attitudes might change. For every person in this thread who's taken the time to lambaste me, there are five or six positive IMs from other members--not to mention the few positive (or at least neutral) comments in this thread.

I suppose I could just cry and leave. That isn't really my thing, though.

So, I guess it's time for the next critic to step forward... If you feel the need, take your best shot.

The upside to all of this is that I'm making some new acquaintances... And some of those acquaintances have a certain XL body part I really enjoy!

Love to all,
Melanie.

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a guy, a pill pimp and a twat.
I'm hateful and I don't have taste in music.
I'm a sociopath and I'm full of shit.

I have too much time on my hands, I have multiple personalities on this forum, I'm trapped in my own personal hell and I'm Veronica Devine.

Or MAYBE, just MAYBE I'm something else completely. There is an outside chance I'm just someone who joined a forum related to a topic of interest who started a feeding frenzy because she happened to have a seven-word signature link to something with which not everyone agrees.

It might be that I'm just a size queen with opinions that don't match those of everyone else.

I'm not to worried about the abuse. I can take it. Time will tell and some attitudes might change. For every person in this thread who's taken the time to lambaste me, there are five or six positive IMs from other members--not to mention the few positive (or at least neutral) comments in this thread.

I suppose I could just cry and leave. That isn't really my thing, though.

So, I guess it's time for the next critic to step forward... If you feel the need, take your best shot.

The upside to all of this is that I'm making some new acquaintances... And some of those acquaintances have a certain XL body part I really enjoy!

Love to all,
Melanie.

I imagined that being read out in a very squeaky voice

Highroad

Just Browsing
Media
It's got nothing to do with your opinions. You are fully aware that on this board we love women who love big dicks, BRING EM ON.
The point is simply that you are not who you say you are, you are a man and not a woman named Melanie.
Again, to end this, simply post a picture of yourself with today's newpaper in it, IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!
Just like I told you when you were trying to dupe us as the ficitonal Veronica Devine, you are man who is getting off on the idea of portraying a woman who is enthralled with large penises.
There are plenty of real women here who do love big dicks. You, however, are a man playing out a fantasy.

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm really excited at the prospect of providing a bunch of raving loons with a wholly unnecessary photograph of my person.

I don't care if you think me male or female. I am what I am. As I mentioned earlier, I don't blame people for assuming I'm a liar. That's common. It's probably more common to find impostors than it is to find people who are honest.

I'm sure there are several 5-inch guys pretending to tote big penises in this forum. There are undoubtedly women who are really pot-bellied male junkyard attendants who chomp cigars while pretending to be 19-y.o. lovers of male anatomy.

I am who I am and that's not Veronic Devine and it isn't a gay male living in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and it isn't Senator Larry Craig. It's me. Love it or leave it, believe it or not.

Picture Proof?

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not a big fan of rap, although some of it is fun.

I'm not that clued in on the Latino heritage thing, my family's background is primarily Russian/Lithuanian. Probably interesting to learn more, though.

SUVs make sense to me if you're really using them for sport/utility. My everyday driver is a compact (keeping the gas costs down).

Pictures? I might have one or two of me around, but I'm not a big fan of plastering my mug all over the web. Those who have good reason to "see" me get their chances.

grow4melanie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is like the online equivalent of the "show us your tits" chant at Mardis Gras, huh?

Maybe I'll oblige... Stay tuned while i consider.

Mel.